Revera Inc. Employee Review

was ok
PSW (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON3 November 2013
A typical day Monday - Wednesday very slow days not good always asked for more hours never got them though. I learned a lot of new techniques with clients and hoyer lifts. Management was not the greatest...found they could have addressed the PSW'S concerns better when it came to clients...my co-workers were amazing...very helpful when they were needed with clients and home life as well...very good support team.The hardest thing about my job is saying good bye to clients that are passing and to great staff...that come and go. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my clients and knowing that I have done an amazing job for them and leaving with a smile on our faces.
Pros
good staff and great clients
Cons
not enough hours

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

This company forgot that we are dealing with people, all about the numbers
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 January 2018
Work life balance is not important to Revera. They will ask you to be out of town on Halloween and miss your kids first day of school for conferences.
This company doesn’t train, support or encourage their employees to grow, nor do they acknowledge your accomplishments.
Pros
very rewarding industry
Cons
Demanding senior leaders, zero work life balance
Toxic
psw (Former Employee) –  Port Dover, ON2 January 2018
Bad environment...need new management..administrator isn't very truthful....rules change daily...and there is favortism..employees are always miserable....
Pros
Residents
Cons
No consistancy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7