Revera Inc.

Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Porductive, caring
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 5, 2016
The most enjoyable part was watching the residents get the care they deserve, in a caring environment. The staff are great with the residents and their family.
Amazing Place
Junior Capital Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Great place to work at. Loved the atmosphere and working hours. A lot of room for advancement. Supportive staff and great working environment.
Productive and Fun Work place
Tax Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONDecember 29, 2015
Productive and Fun Work place. Good management and staff. Great atmosphere to grow in. Very supportive mananagement and very flexible.
Great place to work!
Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONDecember 15, 2015
Pros: Awesome team, management team and leadership, very supportive work environment
Cons: Work/Life balance at times
During my tenure at Revera, I was given the opportunity to contribute to a phenomenal team of talented individuals. Work life balance was an issue over a period of time and ultimately decided to expand my horizons. Direct manager and Sr. Leadership team was 100% supportive in all aspects. Would highly recommend this company!
Previous employer
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 26, 2015
Excellent company to work for.
competitive wages, great benefits, amazing clients, and a very flexible company.
Great advancement opportunities in both certification classes and employment opportunities.
Productive and enjoyable
Senior analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 5, 2015
Lot of learning since Investment accounting changes with each acquisition or disposition. Good blend of work and family life. Good atmosphere and colleagues.
Fun and Friendly Place To Work
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 4, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great wages
Cons: Sometimes you don't get a full 8 hour shift
Work/ Home life is easy to balance as the co-ordinators are very understanding.

Most employees love their job and go above and beyond their duties.

Would work for them again in a heart beat!
Professional and friendly team
Operations Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 1, 2015
Pros: large company - opportunity to grow
Cons: inequality amongst employees - only certain members of staff are rewarded based on performance
Highly intense, busy but manageable, every day.
I've learned professionalism and how to stay calm under pressure.
Most of the Management team were supportive, motivating and encouraging.
My co-workers were fabulous, some of which will be life long friends.
The hardest part of my job was managing the work load and the most enjoyable part was being successful and the relationships with my colleagues
Loving residents
SERVER/DISHWASHER (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 25, 2015
Pros: free meals
Loved talking to the residents and getting to know them, serving them, getting to know my coworkers and helped with my communication skills
Productive workplace, encouraged to learn.
Learning and Development Intern (Co-op) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 6, 2015
Revera has a wonderfully inclusive culture. They take care of their employees. Employees are always shown appreciation.
Good company with supportive staff,good compensation,and flexible time.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 1, 2015
Working with Revera for almost three years gave me some learning experience as a Nurse especially in terms of colaborating with other health care team and became an advocate to the clients.Though time is flexible with them,I learned to manage it so well without having problems with clients with the support of the Coordinators and Supervisors who are like a family to me.So in return,i did my best to deliver the care that the clients are needed for them to recognize and selected me as the employer of one of the months.
Great Team
Volunteer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with.
Cons: Distance
Though I was only there as a volunteer, I was appreciated and accepted as one of the employees by management and by the others. I learned alot from my stay and felt that I was respected. I enjoyed interacted with the seniors. If able to, I would gladly return to volunteer there again.
Overview
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Pros: Gaining experience
Cons: Negative people
Everyone is a joy and pleasure to work with; all the staff are very friendly, pleasant and polite.

They treat employees very well, and I enjoy helping out any way that I can.
I can't believe I stayed as long as I did
Coordinator (Former Employee), CalgarySeptember 11, 2015
Pros: moving office locations
Cons: To many
I worked with Revera for quite some time. I've seen the environment become to a point of almost unbearable while the work load increased.
Not enough appreciation for office and community staff.
The hardest part of the job. not being heard
The best part of the job. Seeing families happy with services
Revera has forgotten it's values
Nurse (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 9, 2015
Great people, but organization has gotten too focused on the bottom line. Senior leaders are too busy congratulating themselves to think about the residents. I liked the residents I worked with, just didn't like the management.
Home with many challenges but a good support team to assist you whenever you needed help
Program Manager (Former Employee), Lakehead ManorSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: Understanding management team
Cons: Lots of crisis to deal with on a daily basis - good experience!
A vibrant home with both convalescent and long term care home beds. Home is old and the residents need to come down to the main dining room three times a day. This was challenging for staff and residents alike. Many recent upgrades have made the home brighter and more homelike.
I appreciate the opportunity Revera gave to me to further my career in long term care.
Enjoyed my time with Revera
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONSeptember 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for Revera Home Health, it is unfortunate that PM HHC bought us out :(
revera provided many courses and training programs in order for us to be successful in our current positions.
Not a good place
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 7, 2015
Cons: Long hours
They would give you your hours and then expected you to work over your 12 hours cause they were short. They expected you todrop waht ever your doing and run for them and if not they give yiu attitude
a very productive environment
Server (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 8, 2015
I am always happy every single day to go to work.I always try to manage to put every thing in place and sorting all the foods and veggies that I am going to serve to the seniors.I always communicate to my supervisor if there is something missing.Making sure that everything is ready during the meal preparation.
Very good job overall.
Personal Assistant+6 (Former Employee), SD&G Prescott and RussellJune 12, 2015
Pros: health benefits
Cons: no dependable schedule
I was employed for 4 years as a home support worker and loved it. It was a good paying company. The only down side is the office coordination.
Headquarters