Revera Inc. Employee Review

Most Disappointed
Accounts Payable Documentation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 February 2014
I was with Revera for 2 years and 4 months on a contract position that was renewed every 3 months, 4 months or 6 months. I was really hoping to eventually to get full-time employment. I was not renewed the last time only to find out that a newly contract person that just been hired is still working after I was gone. I have since found out that they are looking for another contract person for the same job description which is what I had done for that length of time. I'm most disappointed and once again Revera has given me little faith in Companies. I guess that is why I never really wanted a contract position because this is the outcome!!!! It seems to be the way the Company conducts business,
Pros
Shorter business hours
Cons
Overtime required but not appreciated even though you are a contract employee.

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

rewarding work
Director (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
Very rewarding working with older adults.
Business has shifted goals a number of time and clarity has been foggy.
They truly do care about their senior residents.

They can be trigger happy with terminating people and hand out very poor severances - people have been blind-sided. Lack of transparency - don't post the salary ranges for each job level.
Pros
location, head office exposure to C-suite, Compassion for Residents
Cons
shifting major priorities - lack of transparency - cheap severances.
Company really doesn't value employees
Dietary Aide/Cook (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 November 2017
Working at a Revera-owned home is a toss of the dice, in all honesty. If you are very lucky, you will find yourself working for one with great managers and staff; this has my experience. The company itself, however, has been slashing jobs and hours country-wide. I cannot in all good conscience recommend working for Revera Inc.
Pros
Friendly front-line staff, great residents, some really great managers at the residence level.
Cons
No real job security, regardless of how hard you work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7