Revenue Automation is looking for a Campaign Administrator
If you are a data expert with at least 5 years of experience looking for a fun environment to work in – you might be the right fit to join our team as a Database Administrator.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for:
- Develop and facilitate data processes.
- Identify, track, measure and manage key business metrics for existing clients.
- Consolidate datasets from multiple data sources.
- Manage, maintain and secure multiple databases.
- Develop custom reports from various datasets.
- Facilitate data flows through various APIs.
- Create custom reports.
We require a strong knowledge of the following technologies:
- SQL Server (2008,2012)
- Microsoft IIS
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML)
- Microsoft SSIS (2008, 2012)
- Microsoft SSAS (2008,2012)
- Visual Studio 2010
The following skills will be an asset:
- Force.com/Site.com – Salesforce APEX programming language
- Experience building Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Marketo, Silverpop, Eloqua or other Marketing Automation software API’s
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click Apply to send us your resume and cover letter.