Retirement Concepts Employee Review

View all Retirement Concepts reviews

No no
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack6 January 2013
They give shifts to casuals and later cancel it because they found someone else to do those shifts they already scheduled you weeks ago. Very strange and unprofessional! Is that even allowed? Older staff are saying "it's normal".

Other Retirement Concepts Employee Reviews

Total joke, main manager is out of there minds.
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC6 December 2017
Do you wanna work for someone who lies cheats and blames others then this is the place for you. No really this place was so bad towards the end I just sat back and watched it worsen.
Pros
Cons
A lot but mostly the unbelievable attitude of the "leadership team"
Retirement Concepts, a positive choice.
Clinical Educator (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC5 December 2017
Have now worked for Retirement Concepts for 6 months.
My job has worked well for me with work/life balance which is important to me and my family.
I feel like I am given interesting and manageable projects and my co-workers are very supportive and make my job fun.
I love that I am part of a company that is striving to serve our seniors with high quality, safe care.
My background is Clinical and I am enjoying providing support to our different communities around BC. I am getting to use all my skills and I am being supported in advancing my knowledge.
Pros
Good worklife balance, Great co-workers, Interesting and challenging projects, Positive work goals, serving seniors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retirement Concepts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6