Retirement Concepts Employee Review

View all Retirement Concepts reviews

Looking for answers
RCA (Former Employee) –  Nanimo31 August 2013
Would have liked to have been given a chance as a long time employee of Gardens as to why your company would not hire me as promised. I was a good employee and was never told I was not doing my job in the years I worked. I am in good standing just cannot understand for who's well being is this for, why did you post adds and hire students that you are recruiting and put them in our positions and then hire me to travel to another town with less pay sounds absurd like right hand does not know what the left hand is doing, or maybe just do not care.
With no reason and lots of questions,?????
Pros
Cons
lots

Other Retirement Concepts Employee Reviews

Stay away!
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC13 December 2017
Poor management team. Manipulative, passive agressive, lying snakes. Stay away. RNs are overwhelmed, poor morale and staffing. Safety is not #1, and no education offered for new or continuing staff. Poor pay and compensation. Nurses are under HEU union, which does nothing. I quit and they still owe me outstanding wages! Not worth the bad energy. You are needed elsewhere!
Pros
RN office
Cons
Poor pay, horrible management, poor staffing and morale.
Total joke, main manager is out of there minds.
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC6 December 2017
Do you wanna work for someone who lies cheats and blames others then this is the place for you. No really this place was so bad towards the end I just sat back and watched it worsen.
Pros
Cons
A lot but mostly the unbelievable attitude of the "leadership team"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retirement Concepts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6