Retail

Retail Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional
Cashier (Former Employee), Timmins, OntarioMay 21, 2015
Pros: 50% purchases at Store
Cons: Rude customers
A typical day that happened at Sears is I would show up and start working as a cashier and work in retail at the same time. I would serve customers and when nothing was happening I would help in retail and clean up the clothes.
Most hardest part of my job was to serve rude customers.
And most enjoyable part is meeting my new co workers who are still my friends to this day.
Productive job, very sociable, enjoyed working with people.
Claires Northgate (Former Employee), Regina, SKOctober 30, 2014
Pros: discounts on store inventory, meeting new people
Cons: stressful times working on my own
Loved working at claires, had to leave due to moving provinces, but am now back in regina.
A productive and fun day at work.
Candy Funhouse (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 16, 2014
Pros: making a decent amount of money and having a good time at work.
Cons: only working once a week.
A typical day at work was I showing up 45-30 minutes early each shift because that's what you are suppose to do to keep a good job. What I have learned is when I had the chance to use a cashier at times, and how to properly stock shelves. My management I had was to make sure others did not touch anything or destroy the store. My co-workers that I had a chance to work with for a month, they were all friendly outgoing people. I always had a fun time with them, and they always knew how to put smiles on everyone's faces. Now, the hardest part of the job would be lifting the heavy boxes from downstairs to upstairs to stock the shelves, also working the cashier at the times I would get a chance to. My most enjoyable part of the job was to welcome the kids into the store, and to help them with different challenges every weekend.
Fun place to work at with family like atmosphere
customer service (Former Employee), Fredericton NBFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: music playing and being able to help others
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work i would walk around organizing clothes while helping customers with products. During this job i learned to work efficiently while still providing customer satisfaction. The hardest part of this job was the long hours standing up. The most enjoyable part was helping people pick out clothes most suitable to their style and taste.
Recap
Cashier (Former Employee), kitchenerMarch 31, 2012
Pros: long breaks
enjoyed working here, but as it shut down i no longer was working there.