Retail Merchandising Services-Canada (RMS-Canada), a national merchandising company exclusively servicing Target stores, has an immediate opening for a Part Time Merchandising Representative at the Edmonton West Mall Target Store located at 8882 170 ST NW, EDMONTON, AB T5T 3J7.
Target stores rely on RMS-Canada merchandisers to:
- Service all sunglass and jewelry fixtures (clean, stock, set to schematic, resets, manual counts, etc.)
- One-time projects as scheduled (i.e. applying instant rebate coupons, putting up a display sign, repackaging product or replacing tickets on products throughout the store, etc.)
We offer paid on the job training sessions, convenient on-line reporting with web reimbursement, and bi-weekly pay with the option of Direct Deposit. For more information, please visit our website rmservicing.com.
Projects in your assigned store must be completed during the week they are scheduled. This position is part-time and averages anywhere from 5-10 hours per week. Mandatory servicing days include Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays and all servicing must be completed prior to 5pm.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be located within 32 kilometers of the assigned Target store you’re applying for
- Digital Photo Capabilities
- Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
- Email address and access to a phone with voicemail
- Reliable transportation/good driving history
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to meet & adhere to deadlines
- Merchandising experience a plus!
To apply, please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com and apply through our Careers tab.
Employment will be conditional upon a candidate’s successful completion of a criminal and motor vehicle check