Retail Merchandising Services, an International merchandising company exclusively servicing in Target Stores is accepting resumes for a Part Time District Coordinator/Merchandising Rep. This position averages 20-25 hours per week.
Area of responsibility: This position is responsible for overseeing 18 stores with the following boundaries: The province of Alberta spanning from Grande Prairie to the north and Medicine Hat to the southeast, including Cranbrook, BC, to the southwest, as well as the province of Saskatchewan with stores in the Regina and Saskatoon areas.
The ideal candidate will reside within the limits of Edmonton or Calgary AB, for easy access to stores.
RMS services Sunglasses, Costume Jewelry and other accounts in all Target Canada stores. As a District Coordinator you would be responsible for servicing your assigned store as well as completing District Coordinator responsibilities on a weekly basis.
This is not a sales or managerial position.
Merchandising Rep Duties in Assigned Target Store: (5 -10 hours per week)
- Service all sunglass or jewelry fixtures in assigned store.
- Scheduled service days are every Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Complete one-time services as scheduled. Examples include auditing end caps for product, re-ticketing items and assembling displays.
District Coordinator Duties: (15-20 hours per week)
- Ensure assigned merchandising reps in the area are servicing to RMS and Target standards by traveling to stores, meeting with and talking to merchandising representatives, as well as Target Team members.
- Work with merchandising reps and store team members to resolve any issues.
- Be the primary trainer for new hires and merchandising representatives, which may result in occasional overnight travel during nights & weekends.
- Follow up regularly by phone with stores and merchandising representatives on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Problem solve store issues as needed.
- Conduct weekly status calls with Regional Manager.
- Previous merchandising or retail experience.
- Training experience.
- Experience leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (You must have daytime availability as well as occasional evening or weekend availability if needed.)
- Reliable transportation to travel within assigned area.
Working Conditions and Environment.
- As a service rep you will be working on the sales floor in a Target Store.
- As a District Coordinator you will be working primarily from your home. When training, meeting reps and store teams you will be in a Target Store.
- Occasionally work in Targets backroom as needed.
To learn more about RMS visit our website at rmservicing.com.
To apply for this position, email your resume to us. Indicate D-103 Alberta in the subject line. Resumes must be received by Friday, September 20th 2013.