Retail Merchandising Services, a merchandising company exclusively servicing Target stores for more than 25 years has an immediate opening for a Part Time District Coordinator/Merchandising Representative for the Southern Ontario area.
This position will work an average of 25-30 hours per week (approximately 10-15 hours per week as a District Coordinator, as well as 15-20 hours per week as a merchandiser). Hours will vary based upon the needs of our clients.
The district area is comprised of approximately 30 stores and the boundaries are Windsor to the South and Mississauga to the North. This position will also provide support via the phone to merchandising reps in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
The ideal candidate will reside in or near the Mississauga area for easy access to the majority of the stores.
This position requires that you service an assigned Target store weekly, as well as complete all District Coordinator requirements.
This is not a sales position.
Merchandising Rep Duties in Assigned Target Store: (15-20 hours per week)
- Service all sunglass and jewelry fixtures in assigned store.
- Complete one-time services as scheduled. Examples include auditing end caps for product, reticketing items and assembling displays.
District Coordinator Duties: (10-15 hours per week)
- Ensure assigned merchandising reps in the area are servicing to RMS and Target standards by traveling to stores, meeting with and talking to merchandising representatives, as well as Target Team members.
- Work with merchandising reps and store team members to resolve any issues.
- Be the primary trainer for new hires and merchandising representatives, which may result in occasional overnight travel during nights & weekends.
- Follow up regularly by phone with stores and merchandising representatives on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Problem solve store issues as needed.
- Conduct weekly status calls with Regional Manager.
- This is not a sales position.
- Merchandising and training experience is a must!
- Experience leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel throughout assigned area.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism when meeting with Merchandising Representatives and Store Teams.
Please indicate “District Coordinator – Southern Ontario” in the email subject line. Resumes must be received no later than Friday, November 16th.
Employment will be conditional upon a candidate’s successful completion of a criminal and motor vehicle check.
For more information regarding RMS please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com