We are presently accepting resumes from licensed Loss Prevention Officers to work in a busy retail department store. Full Time and Part Time positions are available immediately to work over the Christmas shopping season through the end of January. Successful and productive LPO's may continue to work beyond January.
Pay Rate: - $15 - $25 per hour based on experience, training and hours commitment.
- Full Time - Experienced LPO starting wage: $18 - $25/hour
- Part Time or Full Time - Junior / Trainee LPO starting wage: $15 - $20/ hour
IMPORTANT - YOU MUST HAVE A VALID ALBERTA LOSS PREVENTION SECURITY LICENSE TO APPLY
LPO's work in plain clothes and continuously patrol the sales floor to identify and apprehend persons committing criminal offences such as shoplifting and fraud. Conduct lawful arrests, complete police reports and store occurrence reports, attend court when required and cooperate with EPS and Crown Prosecutors.
- Valid Alberta Loss Prevention License
- Loss Prevention Experience Preferred (Training is available)
- Fluent English communication (written and oral)
- Knowledge of powers of arrest, use of force limitations and the Criminal Code of Canada
- Reliable candidates who show up for work on time and when scheduled need only apply
- Exceptional integrity with ability to work well in a team environment
- EPS Cooperative Policing Training a strong asset
*Please submit your resume via this site in word or pdf format for consideration of an interview and your availability (FT or PT).
Qualified applicants will be contacted with a request for proof of a valid loss prevention license prior to interviews.
Thank you for your interest.