This role is ideally suited to individuals who like to work in a fast paced environment, are outgoing, and are serious about building their career. You will have excellent communication skills, show a relentless desire to succeed, and display a talent for getting the job done to meet clients’ needs.
· Identify and source candidates through a network of resources for existing and future client requirements;
· Qualify candidates by conducting detailed interviews and reference checks;
· Work with candidates to ensure that their skills are a match to client requirements;
· Prepare initial draft grids for RFP responses;
· Work closely with your team to ensure that "right candidates" are delivered on time and meet client quality and value expectations; and
· Provide ongoing advice and support to internal staff on candidate-related matters and recruiting initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 1-2 years recruiting experience in the staffing industry;
· A track record of demonstrated recruiting success;
· Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your co-workers;
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
· Must be internet savvy and fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;