Contract Sales Executive
We are Restwell Mattress Company, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses, foundations and other related sleep products. Restwell Mattress Company Ltd. began as a small family run operation in 1990. Today, with manufacturing locations in Surrey, BC and Regina, SK and over 100 employees, we are one of Western Canada’s largest privately owned mattress manufacturers. We hold manufacturing licenses for Spring Air, Novo Sleep Products and Ironman brands and supply some of Canada’s largest National retail chains as well as many independently owned retail bedding and furniture stores.
We are a value driven company focused on high growth and are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We are guided by our core values of Respect, Continuously Improve, Humble, Go Beyond and Driven. We use these values as the foundation of the work we perform, the decisions we make, the way we conduct ourselves and what we are accountable to. Our success is built on the drive, initiative and dedication of our people.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Contract Sales Executive is responsible for overseeing and managing the Contract Sales Accounts for their assigned territory. We’re looking for a driven and motivated individual who can thoroughly learn our product line offerings to the point of being able to make recommendations and effectively communicating the features of the products we offer. This role is for a hunter, one who can analyze and identify potential target markets and sales leads.
- Analyze and identify potential target markets and sales leads through cold calling and following up with potential Customers
- Coordinate appointments and regularly scheduled visits to Customers per Company expectations
- Understand our product line offerings and effectively communicating the features of all products offered as well as understanding our competitors’ offerings and how they compare to our product.
- Handle Customer Challenges
- Handle incoming queries from Customers regarding pricing, availability, delivery, invoice, quotations, and product information
- Take orders and tracking fulfillment requirements
- Assist and participate in Sales presentations for larger clients including Product Knowledge (PK) sessions for dealers’ employees/staff
- Utilizing the CRM System and entering and updating sufficient and pertinent information for all current and potential Customers as per Company requirements
- Meet with Director of Sales thru regular meetings, phone calls, review of sales activity in the CRM system to meet performance goals, review budgets, set strategies and ensure targets are being met.
- Attend Sales Meetings & Interdepartmental Meetings as per Company expectations
- Attend Trade Shows and Customer Events. This will include occasional travel within Canada and/or USA.
- Maintain ongoing cross functional communication within the Sales & Marketing, Administration and Operations departments.
- Upholding and demonstrating our Core Values – Respect, Continuously Improve, Humble, Go Beyond and Driven.
What You Offer:
- 3-5 years experience as an account rep or account executive including experience in B2B Sales
- Experience building strong relationships with Customers
- Strong skills in cold calling, selling, negotiation and closing deals
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both interpersonal and written
- A high motivation level, the ability to prioritize follow up, multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook with experience using CRM systems
- The ability to travel locally & regionally within Canada and the US
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
What we offer:
A Competitive Compensation Package including Extended Health & Wellness Benefits – Medical, Dental, Rx & Vision Benefits, Income Protection Benefits – Long Term Disability, Term Life Insurance & Dependent Term Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, Annual Flu Shots and other great perks!
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send your cover letter, with your salary expectations, and resume via email to jobs @ restwell.com attention: HR Manager by Wed. July 31, 2013.
Visit our website at www.restwell.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Restwell however only those applicants that meet the requirements noted above will be considered.
Indeed - 21 months ago
We are Restwell Mattress Company, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses,...