Sales Assistant – Contract Sales Division
We are Restwell Mattress Company, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses, foundations and other related sleep products. Restwell Mattress Company Ltd. began as a small family run operation in 1990. Today, with manufacturing locations in Surrey, BC and Regina, SK and over 100 employees, we are one of Western Canada’s largest privately owned mattress manufacturers. We hold manufacturing licenses for Spring Air, Novo Sleep Products and Ironman brands and supply some of Canada’s largest National retail chains as well as many independently owned retail bedding and furniture stores.
We are a value driven company focused on high growth and are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We are guided by our core values of Respect, Continuously Improve, Humble, Go Beyond and Driven. We use these values as the foundation of the work we perform, the decisions we make, the way we conduct ourselves and what we are accountable to. Our success is built on the drive, initiative and dedication of our people.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will provide sales support to the Contract Sales Division as follows:
- Respond to requests for information from Customers over the phone and email such as requests for product information, product pricing and product promotions
- Provide prompt follow up and resolution to inquires
- Record and submit Contract Sales Orders to the Order Entry Center and verify the accuracy of orders submitted and entered
- Liaise with Order Entry, Production, Shipping and Customers to ensure orders are entered, produced and shipped on a timely basis
- Communicate all order change requests and delays to all parties involved
- Develop a positive sales relationship with Customers
- Maintain knowledge of products offered
- Update & maintain customer profiles
- Maintain product specification sheets
- Update Authorized Line Ups
- Perform other sales support related administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience in a sales support role or sales administration role in outside or inside sales
- Previous telemarketing experience an asset
- Excellent people skills both in person and via telephone
- Communication skills including the ability to read, write & speak English
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take direction and perform tasks within specified time frames
- Customer service focused and outgoing
- Ability to conduct self in professional manner
- Ability to think and work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Browser applications
- Completion of high school or equivalent
What we offer:
A Competitive Compensation Package including Extended Health & Wellness Benefits – Medical, Dental, Rx & Vision Benefits, Income Protection Benefits – Long Term Disability, Term Life Insurance & Dependent Term Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, Annual Flu Shots and other great perks!
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send your cover letter, with your salary expectations, and resume via email to jobs @ restwell.com attention: HR Manager.
Visit our website at www.restwell.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Restwell however only those applicants that meet the requirements noted above will be considered.