Location: Dufferin Mine, Sheet Harbour NS Closing date: to be announced.
1. Reporting to the mine manager / project manager
2. Responsible for generating interpreted level plans
3. Producing ore projections for use in mine planning
4. Planning for drilling and core logging
5. Interpretation and calculations of ore resources experiences
6. Monitoring of Assay Lab QA/QC programs
7. Assist the mining team with modeling of geologic features for incorporation into short term production models
8. Bachelor’s degree in Geology or Geological Engineering with certification to work in Nova Scotia
9. Five or more years experiences in underground geology preferred
10. Gold or base metals experience
11. Previous experience in a senior role in underground mining environment
12. Strong written and verbal communication skills required
13. Familiar with MapInfo, Gemcom, Excel, Word (MS Office)
14. Willing to relocate
Compensation – This position is considered to be a unique opportunity to share in the growth of the Dufferin Mine project on the path to gold production in Nova Scotia. A competitive compensation awaits the successful candidate.
Since it was first established in 1994, Ressources Appalaches has targeted the discovery and development of...