Location: Dufferin Mine Sheet Harbour NS
Closing date: To be announced
1. Reporting to the Process Boss.
2. Two (2) to Five (5) of experience in crushing operations.
3. Complete duties within the crushing plant which could include task within the following areas: jaw crusher, cone crusher, screening plant, conveyor belts and systems.
4. Operate crushing equipment and make adjustments as needed within the circuits to maximize through put and proper process feed.
5. Responsible for maintaining crushing equipment while operating.
6. Perform start-up and shut-downs of plant or related systems.
7. Knowledge of safety and environmental policies and responsible for reporting any issues and or concerns.
8. Perform housekeeping duties in your work area.
9. Experience in operating mobile equipment such as: forklift, front-end loader and overhead lifting devices.
10. Valid driver's license
11. Clean criminal record
12. Willing to relocate
13. Mine Rescue certification an asset
Compensation – This position is considered to be a unique opportunity to share in the growth of the Dufferin Mine project on the path to gold production in Nova Scotia. A competitive compensation awaits the successful candidate.
Since it was first established in 1994, Ressources Appalaches has targeted the discovery and development of...