Response I.T. is looking for a qualified outside sales person. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a solution selling environment that involves technical products and services. The primary focus will be the small to medium enterprise (SME) business in the Greater Kingston area.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close; including follow up and account management. Implementation of a sales plan which will meet the goals and objectives of expanding the present customer base. Works with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales and service of computer hardware and network management
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas in order to give effective presentations and proposals.
- Develops annual plan in conjunction with Director of Sales & Marketing, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business information technology issues.
- Builds a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone, direct mail, email, and networking. Membership in various area associations are paid in full by RIT
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects computer or network issues, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to them.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence Network with other professionals to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' I.T. issues.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, quotations, closed sales, and follow-up activities, including the use of a CRM and Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize sales potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- 1 - 3 years of Outside Sales Experience, preferably gained in the computer industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Experience with SME and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Sales Life Cycle and Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Willingness to travel. (Minimal)
Indeed - 8 months ago