This position is responsible for setting up and managing clients on Respiratory Homecare Therapy modules. This includes ensuring their health care needs are met and their funding has also been taken care of where possible. Participate in the afterhours (on call service) as per schedule. Provide in office customer service when not in the community with clients, and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Perform ongoing respiratory care with a multi-disciplinary team to help screen, assess and treat clients with sleep disorders and/or respiratory issues
- Establish and provide new, on-going, and up-to-date servicing of oxygen, CPAP and other respiratory equipment, as per as per physician’s orders, and/or company guidelines
- Demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the quality of life for our clients and family by educating, training and assessing their needs in a professional and compassionate manner
- Ensure clients have a thorough understanding of government and/or Extended Benefits (EHB) funding processes
- Embrace opportunities that will further your continuous education and development as a respiratory therapist while assisting new respiratory therapists that join our team
- Previous Respiratory Homecare experience would be an asset.
- A good working knowledge of treating COPD, OSA, and Asthma would be an asset
- Maintain current CSRT and CARTA registration
- Proficient in basic computer skills Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Highly organized to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills is a must.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Respiratory Therapy.
- RPSGT and RST designations would be an asset
- CAE or CRE, qualifications would be an asset.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Respiratory Homecare Solutions is 100% Canadian owned with 40+ locations serving cities across Canada. Every location is operated by a...