This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, nationally growing organization where excellence in service, professionalism and exceeding expectations are standard and work-life balance is truly valued.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Accounting Department. This position is responsible in processing purchasing transactions, data entry and assisting with general accounting duties. The ideal candidate will have strong organization, communication and time management skills.
- Faxing/scanning invoices for Accounts Receivable collections;
- Reconciling statements and payable amounts, preparing and mailing cheques
- Processing and maintaining documentation and records control for verification, approval, data entry and reconciliation of vendor invoices/statements;
- Monitoring corporate MasterCard accounts and payment;
- Maintaining accurate Accounts Payable listing and filing system;
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining supply inventory;
- Recording Accounting minutes;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail;
- Answering and routeing incoming calls;
- Regular filing and office administration.
Qualifications or skills required:
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration and/or Accounting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
Indeed - 29 days ago
Respiratory Homecare Solutions is 100% Canadian owned with 40+ locations serving cities across Canada. Every location is operated by a...