Three openings are available, please specify which location(s) you are applying for:
Toronto - Dundas St. W. & University Ave.
Scarborough - Sheppard Ave. E., & Midland Ave.
Richmond Hill - HWY 7 & Leslie St.
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD FAX THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JAYE AT
- Must be fluent in English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable.
- Previous clerical experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite and able to learn new software as necessary.
- Friendly and personable with a professional and mature approach to customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work independently as well as in a highly team-oriented clinical setting.
- Excellent skills in the following areas: written and verbal communication, organization and time management, problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Answer phone calls and interact with clients in person to address inquiries and promote our products and services
- Maintain an electronic appointment calendar for all office staff
- Handle reports, billing, incoming and outgoing mail, filing, faxes, and shipments
- Track and control inventory
- Become knowledgeable in all aspects of the products in our inventory
- Update the client database
- Assist clinicians in the performing of their duties as necessary
Indeed - 14 months ago