Resource Well Completion Technologies Inc. located at 1, 2702 48th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2B 0M7 is currently seeking a Full-time (40 hour week) Permanent Accounting Bookkeeper.
This role is comprised of the following key duties:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Internet browser
- Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software
- Ability to multi-task
- Working autonomously and as a part of a team
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience
- College level diploma/certificate
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas completions is a required asset
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas International Contracts is a required asset
This position’s compensation plan includes a generous extended health benefit plan and RSP matching. The wage offered will be in the range of $20-$25 per hour depending on experience.
We thank all interested applicants. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please submit you application by e-mail only to Catalina Johnson, HR Manager. This method will ensure receipt and review of your application.