RESOURCE ONE Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work!
Purchaser/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK22 July 2017
Whatever you do don't work for this company. Very long hours, low moral, high stress, bad management. I honestly have no good comments for this company. RUN!!!
Pros
Great people, great work environment!
Summer Internship (Former Employee) –  Springfield, IL19 June 2017
I rearranged the library, ordered samples, helped on auto-cad drawings, and fulfilled any other orders that people gave to me. I learned so much about furniture product, organizing, and materials. The most enjoyable part of working at Resource One was interacting with the other Resource One members. Everyone was so nice and so inclusive which made working there so great. It is a small knit community of members and it was a pleasure to work there for the summer.
Horrible
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK10 April 2017
WORST place I have ever worked for. Management is terrible,benefits are a joke and training is completely lacking. Pay is low compared to industry std
Pros
Caring co-workers
Cons
Health benefits, management style and non-existent training
Horrible Culture
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK5 April 2017
Most employees are very nice to work with, but the culture is broken and the management makes it difficult to want to work there. This was literally the most traumatically difficult place in which I've ever worked. The stress is not worth the paycheck.
Pros
some of the employees
Cons
management, esp. client services
Good Company but lack of training
Warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OH4 March 2017
good people but the training i received was outlandish and i was trained with shortcuts and not the proper way so issues came up and . i had no clue how to deal with them because the lack of training
poor
Teledata Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK21 February 2017
Never has steady hours, very dull and boring and you show up work an hour and go back home because of light work load. not a good fit for needing steady income
Pros
easy
Cons
not a lot of hours
Very good work place
Manager/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FL29 January 2017
Learn some new stuff such as mixing chemicals and other
Fun and sane work
Good oportunities
Got the oportunity to drive for them something i like doing deliverys conect with customers annd such
Pros
Good hours as inside work
Cons
Not many benefits
Family oriented business.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OH21 December 2016
No micro-managing. They leave you to your work and reward results.
Company benefits start immediately; no 30-60 day waiting period.
Pros
Good work environment.
Cons
Communication gap between upper management and hands-on employees.
great place to work for
Folder Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK21 November 2016
i loved running a folder and being an overall bindery jack of all trades, such as work in other departments when needed, i was always the first person they came to when they had problems and needed help trouble shooting,
Family atmosphere
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Springfield, IL8 June 2016
Resource One was a great place to work. Typical work day 8-10 hours. Felt like I grew with this company as a team player, account manager and project manager. Talented designers and coordinators whose help was integral in winning projects. Management was always there to support us and offer help when needed. Enjoyed our annual company retreat to plan our new year together and work on team building exercises.
Pros
Company retreat
Cons
Losing projects
Excellent experience
Sales/ Installation team (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OH7 June 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Resource One. The hours were plentiful, my pay was fair and management were extremely kind and supportive. I learned about two crucial sides to running a business, the technical side as well as the sales side. Both taught me much in the way of job efficiency and cultivating relationships.
Pros
Good people
growing business
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK29 January 2016
I chose to work here because of the people. people that want to work and do a good job. management is getting better.hardest part of the job is communication.
Pros
great people
Cons
organization
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK28 January 2016
This place only has 1st and 2nd shift and a lot of overtime. I very enjoy working in this place, especially working with all the wonderful peoples. I did learn a lot from this work place, nothing hard to learn from the job I working on.
Pros
Have 15 minute break every 2 hours work
Cons
not much
Very busy, very productive place to work
facilities maintenance technician/ lead (Current Employee) –  Tulsa Oklahoma6 January 2016
Great place to work if you are not working in production. The pay is not the best but they give you plenty of hours to make it somewhat alright. The management is pretty fair most of the time. I enjoy going to work most days. I have been there for 3+ years and I have been able to get the pay increases that were deserved. Overall great company to work for.
Pros
As many hours as you want
Temporal
OBRERO (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK16 November 2015
Trabajo bajo presion ,de 4 pm a4 am,realizaba el sorteo de los sobres,ambiente agradable,solo emplean por horas y de acuerda a la cantidad de trabajo que se encuentre al momento
Pros
Ambiente agradable
Cons
Solo por horas
fun workplace
machine operatore (Former Employee) –  tulsa, ok31 August 2015
Fun and easy place to work at. You learn a lot of how to operate a machine, set up a machine and input data into the computer.
prepress
prepress (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK26 August 2015
fast paced company that was growing and needed extra help. but where unwilling too train. would have been my choice job to stay at
the pay and hours where great. typical day I would get several jobs to proof out and then make proofs on a plotter then I would set them up to be plated and then they would move on to the next department. the hardest part about this job was the lack of communication with me being a new hire. they where set in there ways if working as only two people for 10 years and didn't wanna train some one new.
Strict, just a low place to work. Its a paycheck, but its not the bills
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK5 August 2015
Not the best, Not the worst. Like I said before its a paycheck, but it don't make the bills. Not really something that I would consider as a career choice by any means.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Not enough pay for the amout of work that is put in, level of moral is low, pay increase after a time there is maybe something less than a joke (so far from what i hear), and many more
Bad Management
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK5 June 2015
I did not like working for the management team they overworked and did not pay well and even at doing my best i was still fired.
good company for starters
PRN (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK6 May 2015
good printing company for starters,not very good benefits, good employee focus, need more safety process and information.