RESOURCE ONE Employee Reviews

Excellent experience
Sales/ Installation team (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 7, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Resource One. The hours were plentiful, my pay was fair and management were extremely kind and supportive. I learned about two crucial sides to running a business, the technical side as well as the sales side. Both taught me much in the way of job efficiency and cultivating relationships.
Pros
Good people
Very busy, very productive place to work
facilities maintenance technician/ lead (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaJanuary 6, 2016
Great place to work if you are not working in production. The pay is not the best but they give you plenty of hours to make it somewhat alright. The management is pretty fair most of the time. I enjoy going to work most days. I have been there for 3+ years and I have been able to get the pay increases that were deserved. Overall great company to work for.
Pros
As many hours as you want
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2016
This place only has 1st and 2nd shift and a lot of overtime. I very enjoy working in this place, especially working with all the wonderful peoples. I did learn a lot from this work place, nothing hard to learn from the job I working on.
Pros
Have 15 minute break every 2 hours work
Cons
not much
growing business
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 29, 2016
I chose to work here because of the people. people that want to work and do a good job. management is getting better.hardest part of the job is communication.
Pros
great people
Cons
organization
prepress
prepress (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2015
fast paced company that was growing and needed extra help. but where unwilling too train. would have been my choice job to stay at
the pay and hours where great. typical day I would get several jobs to proof out and then make proofs on a plotter then I would set them up to be plated and then they would move on to the next department. the hardest part about this job was the lack of communication with me being a new hire. they where set in there ways if working as only two people for 10 years and didn't wanna train some one new.
TEMPORAL
OBRERO (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 16, 2015
TRABAJO BAJO PRESION ,DE 4 PM A4 AM,REALIZABA EL SORTEO DE LOS SOBRES,AMBIENTE AGRADABLE,SOLO EMPLEAN POR HORAS Y DE ACUERDA A LA CANTIDAD DE TRABAJO QUE SE ENCUENTRE AL MOMENTO
Pros
AMBIENTE AGRADABLE
Cons
SOLO POR HORAS
Strict, just a low place to work. Its a paycheck, but its not the bills
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 5, 2015
Not the best, Not the worst. Like I said before its a paycheck, but it don't make the bills. Not really something that I would consider as a career choice by any means.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Not enough pay for the amout of work that is put in, level of moral is low, pay increase after a time there is maybe something less than a joke (so far from what i hear), and many more
fun workplace
machine operatore (Former Employee) –  tulsa, okAugust 31, 2015
Fun and easy place to work at. You learn a lot of how to operate a machine, set up a machine and input data into the computer.
Enjoyable and intriguing work place.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2014
I looked forward to going to work every day to see my clients who were very pleasant people. I' ve learned to have patient and work in a timely manner. My co workers were professional and cooperative. The hardest part of the job was the mood swings my clients went through but it was a productive challenge that made me a more humble person. I enjoyed the activities I scheduled for my clients.
Pros
the people were incredible and lovable.
Cons
there weren't any cons.
A pretty cool place to work for.
Home Health Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 17, 2014
I enjoy my job as a CNA. I love to care for people and have someone depend on me to make their lives better. My patients love to see me come and they hate to see me leave and that makes my job so much more enjoyable. The hardest part about my job is when one of my patients health take a turn for the worst. The best part about my job is being able to make a person feel good about themselves and for my patients to have a sense of well-being.
Pros
free to pick your own schedule.
Cons
no healthcare benefits, no lunhes or holiday pay.
Bad Management
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 5, 2015
I did not like working for the management team they overworked and did not pay well and even at doing my best i was still fired.
family type atmosphere, but very demanding with very little time off.
Mail Shop Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2012
The company is privately owned by a very good man. The upper management team is strong. I have learned how to manage people better and communicate with upper management and sales more efficiently.
The overall core of personnel share a lack of motivation. There is very little financial compensation, and the hours can be exhausting.
It is not unusual for me to work 72+hours in a week. I will do what ever is required to meet the deadlines, but timelines are not followed here.
I really enjoy the people and family style atmosphere.
An interesting place to work at.
Laser Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 14, 2013
The start of the day began with finding what job(s) needed to be printed for the day. While working there I've learned how to use large laser printers. Management was Ok for the most part. I enjoyed working with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was crunch time during the holidays, everything was hectic. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was working with the printers.
Pros
breaks and contests
Cons
a few of the co workers
good company for starters
PRN (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 6, 2015
good printing company for starters,not very good benefits, good employee focus, need more safety process and information.
Resource One
Banker / Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYApril 1, 2013
Resource One was a company that I did not stay long because it was only Commission Based Salary needed a more Stable Job. But I did learned some good Info on Mortgages. My Boss was good and co-workers as well.
Pros
learned about mortgages
Cons
commission based salary
Great people to work with
Security Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus OhioJanuary 9, 2013
I really enjoy working with this company, however there is not enough work to go around. I thought this would be a life long career, but only getting 25 hours a week is not enough.
Pros
great people
Cons
not enough work
Lacking Leadership
Recycling Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OhioNovember 6, 2013
This company severely lacks structure and leadership. They fail to get their employees educated on the recycling programs they participate in.
Great Employees
Post Press (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 9, 2014
They have great employees that try and care about what they do.
Pros
great workers
Cons
toxic environment
Great Company
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNJuly 19, 2012
Resource One Medical staffing is a great company.Very understanding.