RESOURCE ONE

RESOURCE ONE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A pretty cool place to work for.
Home Health Caregiver (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free to pick your own schedule.
Cons: no healthcare benefits, no lunhes or holiday pay.
I enjoy my job as a CNA. I love to care for people and have someone depend on me to make their lives better. My patients love to see me come and they hate to see me leave and that makes my job so much more enjoyable. The hardest part about my job is when one of my patients health take a turn for the worst. The best part about my job is being able to – more... make a person feel good about themselves and for my patients to have a sense of well-being. – less
Great Employees
Post Press (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 9, 2014
Pros: great workers
Cons: toxic environment
They have great employees that try and care about what they do.
Lacking Leadership
Recycling Crew Member (Current Employee), Marysville, OhioNovember 6, 2013
This company severely lacks structure and leadership. They fail to get their employees educated on the recycling programs they participate in.
Resource One
Banker / Loan Officer (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYApril 1, 2013
Pros: learned about mortgages
Cons: commission based salary
Resource One was a company that I did not stay long because it was only Commission Based Salary needed a more Stable Job. But I did learned some good Info on Mortgages. My Boss was good and co-workers as well.
An interesting place to work at.
Laser Room Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: breaks and contests
Cons: a few of the co workers
The start of the day began with finding what job(s) needed to be printed for the day. While working there I've learned how to use large laser printers. Management was Ok for the most part. I enjoyed working with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was crunch time during the holidays, everything was hectic. The most enjoyable part of the jobs – more... was working with the printers. – less
Great people to work with
Security Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Columbus OhioJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: not enough work
I really enjoy working with this company, however there is not enough work to go around. I thought this would be a life long career, but only getting 25 hours a week is not enough.
Great Company
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Cordova, TNJuly 19, 2012
Resource One Medical staffing is a great company.Very understanding.
family type atmosphere, but very demanding with very little time off.
Mail Shop Operations Manager (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2012
The company is privately owned by a very good man. The upper management team is strong. I have learned how to manage people better and communicate with upper management and sales more efficiently.
The overall core of personnel share a lack of motivation. There is very little financial compensation, and the hours can be exhausting.
It is not unusual – more... for me to work 72+hours in a week. I will do what ever is required to meet the deadlines, but timelines are not followed here.
I really enjoy the people and family style atmosphere. – less