Resource Label Group Employee Reviews

A company on the move!
Operations (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TN17 November 2017
Family feel with the resources of a large company. A lot of long term printing talent at many of the locations. A lot of great co-workers. The amount of investing in new presses, technology, and facilities is always a good sign. Strong, professional leadership team who treats others with respect.
Pros
Great pay, benefits
Great Company
office staff (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TN30 December 2015
I have worked for RLG for almost three years and love the culture and working environment. Management has changed for the better over the last couple of months.
Morally poor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin TN12 September 2015
I got hired and relocated 600 miles with very little financial help from them. Once I started they made unrealistic demands and blindsided me with a management position I didn't apply for. Exactly three months after they hired me without warning they terminated my position and left me stranded with financial debt. I agree the company as a whole is great but the Franklin Tenessee location is morally bankrupt. Management needs to be fine tuned.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Morally bankrupt management
Was a Great Company until New Management Came along
Warehouse/Finishing Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TN24 October 2013
I worked for RLG for 9 years and it was great. In my time there I went from a machine operator to Finishing & Shipping Manager. I learned all about label printing while there also how to design them too.
Management was great when I first started but then after the company was sold the culture changed for the worst and mostly everybody is unhappy because they pretty much let you know that they don't care about you. Many have left like me due to this.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
upper management demoralize employees