Resolute Forest Products Employee Review

View all Resolute Forest Products reviews

Resolute Forest Products at Calhoun is a fully integrated pulp and paper mill.
Process Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, TN16 May 2013
Resolute Forest Products at Calhoun TN is a fully integrated Kraft Mill, TMP, Recycle and specialty paper machine operation. The people there were always interested in doing their best. Safety was put ahead of production. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on special projects with groups across the mill.

Other Resolute Forest Products Employee Reviews

Okay if your from Quebec
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Atikokan, ON29 September 2017
Management is all french, they choose non local contractors so the can fly french contractors in. Not good work exposure for a millwright apprentice, you can expect to clean the shop of oily rag bins, sweep the floor and dispose of garbage and be paid 25$ an hour as a fourth year millwright. the like to get you to use the CNC finding machines to sharpen and change planer head knives, this company has great hourly workers but lacks in the operations supervisory roles, and upper management is favoured to french speaking people only. think carefully about considering them as an employer.
Pros
Great hourly employees.
Cons
Too many to list.
Great Place
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  atikokan16 August 2017
I learned a lot during my time at the mill. It was a great experience. It helped me support my family and their goals. I would definitely recommend them.