We are looking for a strong UI/UX designer
Send a link to your profile or your work.
- Your task is to Design, develop and implement quality best-in-class front-end code using leading-edge UX techniques for an interactive web and mobile web project.
- Implement pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including Smartphones and tablets.
- Be passionate about building web based user interfaces and really enjoy solving user experience problems. This is a fast paced, innovative environment and involves a lot of GUI customizations.
- You should be familiar with the Apple design guide.
- You should be able to take a simple interface mockup and create a come up with great design.
- You are done Responsive Design in past projects.
- You are able to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience with consuming restful (json) web services client side.
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time.
- Author Architecture, Requirements, Design Documents, and test validation plans.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0, 508 Compliance) is good.
Don't delay. Send in your resume today and we will contact you.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard