ResMed Employee Reviews

Contact Center is unpleasent culture.
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA11 July 2017
When I started with the company there was great leadership in the contact center. However there is a new VP there now and it is stressful - back stabbing.
High level of difficulty
Part Time Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia21 June 2017
I learned to make sales regarding medical items that included CPAP and its associated masks/accessories. This was challenging yet fruitful as I had to learn how to introduce a medical device in lay man term to the customers.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO5 May 2017
Competitive salary and health Benefits. Great job culture and work life balance. The company believes in it's employees and creates an atmosphere that fosters team building.
great company
Forklift Operator/ Receiver, September (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA26 April 2017
I really enjoyed every bit of the experience i recieved at resmed . This job taught me alot. tremendous staff ,every co-worker incredible just a nice work enviroment
Great place to work!
Intern, Quality Testing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 April 2017
I worked as a Quality Testing intern on the iOS application team at ResMed and found it to be a great first job in my field. I learned a lot about the SCRUM software development process, and got hands on experience working with iOS applications and BlueTooth connected devices. The culture was very accommodating and helpful to my needs; I always had a helping hand if I needed guidance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Happy Hours, Ping Pong, Ps4, On-site cafe, Free espresso, Team Oriented, Productive, Great Management
Steady Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 April 2017
A typical day consist of answering calls back to back. Management stressed about the quantity of calls taken daily. Quality was demanded as well but mostly the quantity is their main concern. Management was okay, could have been better but it worked.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
job is not equally enforced on all employees
ambiente laboral regular
conductor de grua ambulancia y grua (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana29 March 2017
mala desordenada descuenta plata de mas y desordenada la administración
A great place
Clinical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 March 2017
A great place to work. the senior management is very supportive with work and its a place where you can really grow if you work hard. I good work/life balance.
Resmed was a interesting place to work.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SC16 March 2017
A typical day at Resmed was more often confusing. Get pick tickets from printer an pick and pack. Worked in receiving for a great deal of time. Load and unload sea containers. Scan in freight for receipt of goods. Put away freight. From day to day the work environment was different. I learned how to work with Manhattan Scale software. Management constantly changed. They could not keep a steady manager. Hardest part of Resmed was the hours. Resmed staggerd for west coast time. We never knew what time we getting off work at night.
Pros
benifits
Cons
hours and pay
One of the best companies to work for
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 March 2017
Great company culture, number one sleep apnea company in the world! Very intelligent people at this company, always on the cutting edge of sleep apnea.
Electronics Technician III (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA24 February 2017
8 hours shift. Structured day. Lots of work to do everyday. Good working environment with lots of advancement and perks. Downsized when new plant opened
No free lunch
Technician Hardware. (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 February 2017
It was short term job through agency I enjoy a lot working on their calibrating machines learn hydraulic and air pressure gags and electronic circuitry.
Pros
No free entertainment
Cons
Normal hours
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA11 January 2017
Maintenance. Fixing equipment was supervisor for 3 years there's nothing I can't fix handle thousands of equipment own office good money just had to move because of my mom cancer
Great place to work, good management and excellent benefits.
Senior Software support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA4 January 2017
Great place to work, good management and excellent benefits. Typical day in the call center, answering phones and emails. Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
Pros
Benefits, gym, excersize classes, healthy cafeteria.
Cons
Micromanges employees in call center.
standup forklift operator
Standup lift operator (Former Employee) –  Georgia31 December 2016
yes it is a nice place to work, great people to work with.I was a temp at the time i work there.i work every where in the ware house in lithiasprings ga
it was fun
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SC11 August 2016
I hate that the company closed in the Duncan area. I missed my friends there even though we just worked there six months. But overall it was fun.
fast growing company
Technical Service Senior Tech (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 April 2016
Great company. Just relocated tech service to GA.
Hard to communicate with management.
Not to many for longer than a year due to stress and work load.
Pros
nice building
Cons
nothing.
Working at Resmed
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint-Priest (69)1 March 2016
The work is hard, various. You need to learn to work under-pressure, pay attention to details and to priorize.
In a typical day, you will answer to customers by phone and email, contact your warehouse, deal with complaint, enter the orders on the database, follow the commercial trade. But, you have a very friendly team, everybody is very helpful and support each other
Fast paced call center environment.
Senior Software Support Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA12 February 2016
The typical day at work is answering phones and emails. Helping coworkers with troubleshooting issues.
I learn new things everyday because I deal with different operating systems i.e. Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and other interacting software packages.
Management is good, always trying to support us and provide the training and tools to do my job.
My co-workers are a good team, we help and support each other with solutions to resolve the issue.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers and patients that want you to solve their issues even if it is beyond your control. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you resolve the customers issue and they are very happy with your solution.
Pros
Gym, yoga, several exercise classes. Excellent benefits and customer service appreciation week.
Cons
Micro-managed work schedule and hard to schedule time off.
No activities.
Second In Charge (2IC) (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW10 February 2016
This was only a job to get me by until i could find a full time position. the people here are friendly and easy going and really honest with you.
Pros
Good People
Cons
None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.