ResMed

ResMed Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
Marketing Director (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 6, 2014
great building. good people. exciting industry. changing industry. healthcare is changing. sleep apnea is important. get treated
Liked the exercising before work
Assembly/Production (Former Employee), Duncan, SCOctober 30, 2013
Pros: go out for lunch
Cons: co workers fought all the time
Fast hard work, HR didn't know alot about anything, co workers argue all the time, the most enjoyable was breaks
Fun place to work
Technical Services Supervisor (Current Employee), San Diego CAOctober 26, 2013
Wonderful ambiance, nice culture and great people. They have a wonderful cafe that serves excellent and upscale food and they have an extraordinary gym facility.
fun workplace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Bella Vista, NSWJuly 24, 2013
Pros: clean, big, shining place, like canteen, you can buy food there
I enjoyed worker at Resmed, it was shame that I worked only about 6 months. Its was the 1st time I worked in a healthcare company, supply medical devices. I love it.
Miserable work environment.
Distribution Contributor (Former Employee), Duncan, SCMarch 23, 2013
Pros: heated outdoor smoking area (i don't smoke), climate controlled warehouse, ping pong table (1) whoopeeee!!!
Cons: too many to list, but the main con on this company is that you are expendable.
Very poor operations management, mandatory overtime, zero training, unsafe work environment, antequated technology systems, extremely arrogant middle management and upper management, 30 minute lunch break, very high employee turnover, reverse racial discrimination, very poor human resource management, unskilled employees operating dangerous equipment, – more... multiple system platforms that do not communicate between production and distribution. Right after the very first day I was hired, long time empoyees that I spoke with, warned me about the operations of this company. They were right. My overall experience has been miserable. Definite hostile work environment. This is a company that rings the last bit of energy out of your body and soul. In this economy, it makes it easy for them to throw out a little honey and take advantage of the right to work laws in SC through at will employment and the 40 hour work week before paying overtime. A typical day starts with going in with a mind set of knowing that management has to dismiss you before you can leave. – less
Production
Secratary (Current Employee), DurbanFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: like to learn new things
Cons: dont like working weekends
I am a very hard working person and willing to learn more. It is interesting to work at resmed but I am looking for better salary.
Productive Workplace with diversity
Technical Service Technician II (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: great people
Estimating repair quotes
Repairing CPAPS
Documenting and analyzing warranted devices
decent work place
1st Shift Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCOctober 9, 2012
it was an enjoyable place to work, however the poor scheduling of workers hours caused many conflicts.
Management is Awful!
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 5, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: management doesn't help you grow nor do they give you direction on what they want.
Management is atrocious! They have no idea how clinical research is run. They micro manage, they have you running around putting out one fire after another. And they have no idea how to prioritize. The company it self is wonderful but the Medical Affairs department needs some major work.

Co-workers are awesome since they know what's going on. They – more... all work together to get stuff done and it does make up for management.

The benefits are great, and you get a ton of holiday time.

I've heard that they cleaned house over the last 6 months. Good luck. – less
Enjoyed my employment there
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), San DiegoMarch 9, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: uneven growth and advancement opportunities
Good company. Exceptional product. Suffers from inexperienced scatter-shot management. Excellent benefits, great working environment, beautiful artworks throughout space.

About ResMed

Breathe easy, because you won't lose any sleep while using ResMed's products. ResMed develops, makes, and distributes medical – Read more