ResMed Employee Reviews

The duties here are okay
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA10 November 2017
This company need to be on top of list of companies in Atlanta who you need to run from. No advancements for minority’s. NONE. CEO of company knows what go on here. There are to many minority’s here with education and degrees who are way experience. Than who they have in management within this company. If you are looking for promotions within a company. Dont work here. You will regret this move.
Pros
The pay is okay
Cons
Micromanaging
Did not enjoy working there
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA20 October 2017
The working culture was OK but the staff and management working there wasn't worth the compensation. It was stressful to the extreme and going home carrying that stress was too much
Pros
Great healthcare and benefits
Cons
The personnel
Great Place
Solutions Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO16 October 2017
ResMed is a great place to work. A little more challenging as a work from home employee. You are always challenges, motivated to take on new projects and travel for business.
crazy
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA6 October 2017
I was scheduled to work 8:00am-4:30pm. As a picker, you never know until 4:30 everyday what time you will be getting off. There is a lot of buddy buddy going on with management and some employees causing you to possibly have to do your job and someone else.

I enjoyed what I did and had a lot of great co-workers that I worked with. The work is not hard at all.

It's hard to raise a family and work here being that you never know what time your getting off daily.

you will work any where from 8-12 hrs a day with no warning until it's time for your shift to end.

Good luck to all who apply
Pros
pay for the job your doing
Cons
not know what time your shift ends daily.
Great place to work- nice gym facilities and onsite cafeteria.
Credit Services Representative- Eastern Region (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA5 September 2017
Resmed was a great place to work. The Credit/Collections Dept. is a very stressful position but the staff made the work more than bearable. If it weren't for an upper level management decision to re-organize sales territories, I would still be working there.
Pros
Good pay, gym, onsite cafeteria
Cons
unstable management
Great Culture
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA29 August 2017
Fast paced environment, great products, but makes work/life balance challenging. Lots of travel if in a leadership position due to locations of the businesses. Culture is more who you know, versus what you know. Benefits package is Top Notch! .
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Micromanagement, work/life balance
Senior Copywriter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA29 August 2017
ResMed makes medical devices for people who really need them. So it's nice to know that you're helping people improve the quality of their life. The workload is decent. There is an ebb and flow, but it's all manageable. My manager treats me fairly and is easy to talk to. The company puts a good effort into creating a spirit of teamwork.
Fast-paced, competitive work environment
Territory Manager, North Central Florida (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA22 August 2017
Res-Med cultivates a competitive work environment among it;s sales team. Multiple Managers exert a high level of pressure on their teams to perform. Multiple agendas within the company are imposed on sales force.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA6 August 2017
A typical day at work would be to receive and ship medical equipment I've learned to deal with medical equipment great work place, and fun co workers.
Good place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  LUDHIANA,CHANDIGARH13 July 2017
Good place to work,good salary n benefits,yes guys will find it grt place to work ,managment is not willing to work in field,very high irrrational targets job security is low
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Lower job security
Contact Center is unpleasent culture.
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA11 July 2017
When I started with the company there was great leadership in the contact center. However there is a new VP there now and it is stressful - back stabbing.
High level of difficulty
Part Time Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia21 June 2017
I learned to make sales regarding medical items that included CPAP and its associated masks/accessories. This was challenging yet fruitful as I had to learn how to introduce a medical device in lay man term to the customers.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO5 May 2017
Competitive salary and health Benefits. Great job culture and work life balance. The company believes in it's employees and creates an atmosphere that fosters team building.
great company
Forklift Operator/ Receiver, September (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA26 April 2017
I really enjoyed every bit of the experience i recieved at resmed . This job taught me alot. tremendous staff ,every co-worker incredible just a nice work enviroment
Great place to work!
Intern, Quality Testing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 April 2017
I worked as a Quality Testing intern on the iOS application team at ResMed and found it to be a great first job in my field. I learned a lot about the SCRUM software development process, and got hands on experience working with iOS applications and BlueTooth connected devices. The culture was very accommodating and helpful to my needs; I always had a helping hand if I needed guidance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Happy Hours, Ping Pong, Ps4, On-site cafe, Free espresso, Team Oriented, Productive, Great Management
Steady Job
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 April 2017
A typical day consist of answering calls back to back. Management stressed about the quantity of calls taken daily. Quality was demanded as well but mostly the quantity is their main concern. Management was okay, could have been better but it worked.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
job is not equally enforced on all employees
ambiente laboral regular
conductor de grua ambulancia y grua (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana29 March 2017
mala desordenada descuenta plata de mas y desordenada la administración
A great place
Clinical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 March 2017
A great place to work. the senior management is very supportive with work and its a place where you can really grow if you work hard. I good work/life balance.
Resmed was a interesting place to work.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SC16 March 2017
A typical day at Resmed was more often confusing. Get pick tickets from printer an pick and pack. Worked in receiving for a great deal of time. Load and unload sea containers. Scan in freight for receipt of goods. Put away freight. From day to day the work environment was different. I learned how to work with Manhattan Scale software. Management constantly changed. They could not keep a steady manager. Hardest part of Resmed was the hours. Resmed staggerd for west coast time. We never knew what time we getting off work at night.
Pros
benifits
Cons
hours and pay
One of the best companies to work for
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 March 2017
Great company culture, number one sleep apnea company in the world! Very intelligent people at this company, always on the cutting edge of sleep apnea.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9