ResMed

ResMed Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
For Singles Only...
Warehouse Associate/Material Handler/ (Current Employee), Lithia Springs,gaMay 16, 2015
Pros: Overtime is mandatory in ALL cases
Cons: everything else
Depending on what position you work is how your day will go. The system itself is impressive if you've never worked in a conveyor type environment before,but it has alot of down sides to it. The management can't get the system to work like it's suppose to. Management is subcontracted by Ryder, meaning the company is ResMed but the work force behind it is Ryder and that alone is the reason why your working days are going to be a challenge... Co- workers varies, if they stay long. Believe me there is a revolving door. Some are great and hard working and will stay and help, but management don't believe in letting you spend time with your family and being at home so most of your co-workers were dedicated until they got taken advantage of too many times.The hardest part of the job is the LONG hours and Days. We have worked up to 21 days with 15 hr shifts, no off days...Yea... and the pay is not that great so since you don't get paid enough, working for 3 weeks straight Will get you a nice check. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving. That's it.
NET Developer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2015
Good place to learn, friendly management, challenging job, good perks,most enjoyable part of job is learning and presenting as a team lead
Fun workplace with supportive team members.
Materials Handler and Packing (Casual) (Current Employee), Norwest Business Park, NSWJanuary 8, 2015
Very good working environment and well organized with an effective operational system in manufacturing.
Great Company
Order-filler/ Assembler (Current Employee), Duncan, S.C.December 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
Great company with excellent benefits, company is relocating.
great company
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2014
Great culture, facility and company overall. Little room for advancement in some departments.
If only the management matched the beautiful building
Marketing communications (Former Employee), San DiegoJuly 26, 2014
Pros: pay and facilities
Cons: poor communication and directors only caring about themselves
Great pay and beautiful building, cafe and gym. However, if managers/directors have no people skills and treat staff like garbage, all of the bells and whistles are just window dressing. Some managers are great, but others should just be leading a dept. of one. Top leadership is disconnected from reality. Everyone works in silos with no communication across department lines. New hires are thrown to the wolves and it is literally sink or swim. Very hard to break into culture.
production worker at ResMed in Duncan SC
production (Former Employee), Duncan SCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: alot of great people
Cons: there is always bad people no matter where you work, but to lie on someone is the worst person ever..
I started with ResMed in Duncan SC on April 14,2014. I was told would not be laid off until Jan 2014. we,the temps went into work on Monday July 21,2014, guess what our badges did not work---well, we got in anyway just to find out we no longer worked there...ResMed did not let us know nor did they tell the temp service we worked for...The manager was married, but that did not stop him for putting his picture on a black singles dating site and also said he was divorced. What kind of manager does this????There was some people there that only caused trouble, one evan went to the point of telling lies about people. They think we don't know who they are, but we do....
nice enviroment with great people.
Packer / Picker / Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Duncan, SCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: overtime on short notice
a nice company with great people who have extraordinary personalities. we worked together to get everything done, even if it meant staying over a couple hours. they had ping pong table and air hockey in break room. overall great job and if i didnt relocate to charlotte i would still be working there.
good place to work
Marketing Director (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 6, 2014
great building. good people. exciting industry. changing industry. healthcare is changing. sleep apnea is important. get treated
Liked the exercising before work
Assembly/Production (Former Employee), Duncan, SCOctober 30, 2013
Pros: go out for lunch
Cons: co workers fought all the time
Fast hard work, HR didn't know alot about anything, co workers argue all the time, the most enjoyable was breaks
Fun place to work
Technical Services Supervisor (Current Employee), San Diego CAOctober 26, 2013
Wonderful ambiance, nice culture and great people. They have a wonderful cafe that serves excellent and upscale food and they have an extraordinary gym facility.
fun workplace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Bella Vista, NSWJuly 24, 2013
Pros: clean, big, shining place, like canteen, you can buy food there
I enjoyed worker at Resmed, it was shame that I worked only about 6 months. Its was the 1st time I worked in a healthcare company, supply medical devices. I love it.
Miserable work environment.
Distribution Contributor (Former Employee), Duncan, SCMarch 23, 2013
Pros: heated outdoor smoking area (i don't smoke), climate controlled warehouse, ping pong table (1) whoopeeee!!!
Cons: too many to list, but the main con on this company is that you are expendable.
Very poor operations management, mandatory overtime, zero training, unsafe work environment, antequated technology systems, extremely arrogant middle management and upper management, 30 minute lunch break, very high employee turnover, reverse racial discrimination, very poor human resource management, unskilled employees operating dangerous equipment, multiple system platforms that do not communicate between production and distribution. Right after the very first day I was hired, long time empoyees that I spoke with, warned me about the operations of this company. They were right. My overall experience has been miserable. Definite hostile work environment. This is a company that rings the last bit of energy out of your body and soul. In this economy, it makes it easy for them to throw out a little honey and take advantage of the right to work laws in SC through at will employment and the 40 hour work week before paying overtime. A typical day starts with going in with a mind set of knowing that management has to dismiss you before you can leave.
Production
Secratary (Current Employee), DurbanFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: like to learn new things
Cons: dont like working weekends
I am a very hard working person and willing to learn more. It is interesting to work at resmed but I am looking for better salary.
Productive Workplace with diversity
Technical Service Technician II (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: great people
Estimating repair quotes
Repairing CPAPS
Documenting and analyzing warranted devices
decent work place
1st Shift Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCOctober 9, 2012
it was an enjoyable place to work, however the poor scheduling of workers hours caused many conflicts.
Management is Awful!
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 5, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: management doesn't help you grow nor do they give you direction on what they want.
Management is atrocious! They have no idea how clinical research is run. They micro manage, they have you running around putting out one fire after another. And they have no idea how to prioritize. The company it self is wonderful but the Medical Affairs department needs some major work.

Co-workers are awesome since they know what's going on. They all work together to get stuff done and it does make up for management.

The benefits are great, and you get a ton of holiday time.

I've heard that they cleaned house over the last 6 months. Good luck.
Enjoyed my employment there
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), San DiegoMarch 9, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: uneven growth and advancement opportunities
Good company. Exceptional product. Suffers from inexperienced scatter-shot management. Excellent benefits, great working environment, beautiful artworks throughout space.
resmed
Gestionnaire de stock (CDI) (Former Employee), Moissy-Cramayel, A8July 27, 2015
Pros: l'ambiance plutôt bonne
Cons: très peu d'avantages
Une journée typique à Resmed se passe en générale toujours dans la bonne ambiance (en ce qui concerne mon service) et c'est important car le travail peut être rébarbatif à certains moment, entre le rangements de la marchandise réceptionné, les commandes internes et externes, la gestions des écarts/erreur de stocks et un jour sur deux les inventaires tournants, en ce qui concerne les opportunités de développement, si elles sont d'ordres personnel alors il y en a pas, si c'est par rapport au service alors oui, depuis que je suis rentré dans cette entreprise mon service à été constamment développé pour être au maximum efficace. Pour le management je ne me prononcerais pas sur ce sujet.
Rien à dire sur mes collaborateurs tout va bien, je ne peux pas dire que ça se passe mal avec eux, l'aspect le plus difficile pour moi de mon poste c'est le rébarbatif mais on y peut rien, le plus agréable par contre c'est je pense, de pouvoir travailler avec d'autres services et du coup voir autre chose.

About ResMed

Breathe easy, because you won't lose any sleep while using ResMed's products. ResMed develops, makes, and distributes medical – Read more