BE PART OF THE BEST! JOIN THE RESIDENTIAL LEASING GROUP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM!
At RESIDENTIAL LEASING GROUP INC. we do property management differently.
First, we are dedicated exclusively to property management. Our niche properties are handpicked, individually owned and strategically chosen for Calgary’s corporate market.
RLG Inc. is constantly working towards best practice, upgrading and fine tuning systems and researching and implementing ways to do the business of property management more efficiently and effectively.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A UNIQUE AND VIBRANT ORGANIZATION.
You will be involved in every aspect of the management of each property in your portfolio.
You will communicate with owners, tenants, service providers because you know the property best.
Residential Leasing Group Inc. provides an efficient and knowledgeable support system including office manager, financial manager, advertising manager, maintenance coordinator, Designer and Acquisition Personnel.
Our One Point of Contact© Property Manager is the communication link between our brokerage, tenants and owners. You are the one who ensures standards and expectations are maintained and when possible exceeded.
The position involves dealing with property management and leasing issues including but not limited to the following:
1. Handling all types of correspondence including face to face, telephone, email and written correspondence.
2. Showing rental properties to prospective tenants.
3. Screening, evaluating and accepting tenants applications and completing lease documents.
4. Performing move in and move out inspections and paperwork.
5. Coordination and paperwork of maintenance issues and repairs with Maintenance Coordinator.
6. Communicating effectively and professionally in both written and oral vehicles with tenants and owners regarding rental Property and maintenance issues.
Candidates must be a licenced Alberta Real Estate Associate. Your license would be transferred to the RLG Inc. brokerage
You must have a valid Alberta driver’s license and vehicle.
Experience in Property Management is an asset.
Immediate - full time.