We are looking for a professional licensed associate to manage our team of one point of contact property managers in our Calgary, Alberta, Canada based Property Management brokerage, Residential Leasing Group Inc. (www.residential-leasing.com)
The successful candidate will be a key part of our solid management team. You will take a integral leadership role in the training and mentoring of our property management team and ensuring quality control in our service areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Development and/or enhancement and execution of processes and procedures, streamlined to reflect the Residential Leasing Group Inc. philosophy of service and integrity.
2. Assist in the creation and execution of an ongoing property manager training program for new hires to ensure they are prepared for their position and understand the brokerage philosophy as quickly as possible. This training program may incorporate classroom, field work, video demonstrations, mentoring sessions, ride-along evaluations.
3. Organize, invite speakers and/or prepare periodic subject specific special information sessions for the group as a whole to keep the team current of new developments or fine-tune current skills.
4. Mentor property managers individually establishing personal, territory and company goals in an effort to exceed customer and client expectations.
5. Work with the Broker and Human Resources Manager to establish a system to measure and monitor standards and reward excellence.
6. Motivate and mentor the property management team as you build a strong culture within the group and the team.
7. As part of the management team, assist in the development of strategies to achieve company goals.
8. As part of the management team, develop and mentor strategies of commitment to building a high degree of customer service within the group.
9. Lead and advise the property managers in day to day issues arising from their territories.
10. Measure and monitor standards and goals.
11. Advise property managers regarding policies and procedures with the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA).