Residential Leasing Group Inc. is a Calgary Alberta Canada based property management brokerage specializing in executive individually owned condos, townhouses and houses in Calgary’s downtown, inner city and South West communities. Our portfolio does not include building maintenance.
This position requires a team player who is service orientated, exhibits calm, accountability, professionalism and a high level of ethics in all business dealings. The objective of the position is to ensure that the on-going, enhancement and emergency maintenance of the Residential Leasing Group Inc. portfolio of homes is timely, consistent and excellent. The position must coordinate and monitor with the highest level of service, demonstrated value and quality resolution maintenance issues in an efficient and non-evasive manner for both tenants and owners.
The position is administrative spending approximately 90% of time in office.
1. Microsoft office including outlook, word and excel.
3. Ability to coordinate and monitor database work order tracker.
4. Open and direct communication in office with team members and out of office trades,
5. Understanding of basic construction and maintenance concepts.
6. Work within a team while setting your own schedules and priorities.
7. Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
8. Exceptional memory an asset.
9. Unflappable disposition looking for solutions rather than at problems.
1. Work Order Coordination, Tracking, Monitoring and Followup.
2. Regular seasonal maintenance quotes, coordination and tracking.
3. Emergency, Insurance and Special Project Tracking and Monitoring
4. Deployment of maintenance staff and outside contractors
5. Verification of Work Orders and budgeting.
6. Prepare and present weekly updates at staff meeting.