The NeighbourLink Fountain is immediately seeking an ACCESS Database Developer to create an interactive database based on our operational requirements. This is a government funded position through the Job Creation Partnership Program and candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- currently unemployed or working less than 20 hrs/wk
- currently in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) Benefits or have received EI benefits in the last 3 years or 5 years for maternity/parental leave.
In addition to meeting eligibility, candidates must have an open mind to the values of a Faith based Ministry and be proficient in ACCESS database development.
- create an interactive ACCESS database
- assist in the review and development of forms to ensure information gathered is consistent with database data entry for statistical output
- develop a user manual for the database system
- train volunteer staff to utilize the database
- input existing data into the database
- work in collaboration with volunteers and staff to complete the project
Wages: $423/wk. The hours worked for this contract are non-insurable and cannot be used to file a new EI Claim.
In submitting your application, please indicate how you currently meet the eligibility criteria to participate in this funded program.