The housekeeper will perform general cleaning duties.
- Clean rooms, hallways, restrooms, and stairways and all other areas in the homes.
- Clean rugs, carpets, and/or draperies.
- Sweep and scrub, floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash, iron and fold clothing, linens and other items.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
The housekeeper will be compensated $25/hr. On top of that they will receive a travel allowance of $10/day for the days of travel outside of Calgary’s city limits.