Cons: long hours
• Gain the understanding of various CDMA/LTE standards.
• Support various test activities (DVT, CTIA, SFN, lab entry, Maintenance Releases)
• Learn basic troubleshooting skills (phone and test equipment).
• Submit hardware/software defect reports when required
• Assist in resolving equipment issues with support personnel
• Learn the operation of RF – more... lab test equipment which includes baseband simulators, spectrum analyzers.
• Calibrate and maintaining the equipment.
• Understand carrier requirements.
• Learn the test scripts set by 3GPP and 3GPP2.
• To be able to run manual testing without automation scripts against the standards.
• To be able to summarize the test results and prepare internal and carrier(s) reports for submission.
• To be able to prepare hardware release notes based on the results and findings. This summary is sent to the carriers with SFN and Phase-1 results. – less