We're looking for somebody who can:
- work with clients and ResIM team members to produce conceptual prototypes of web and mobile interfaces;
- convert concepts and wireframes into pixel-perfect Photoshop mockups;
- translate business requirements into intuitive design solutions from the perspective of an end-user, and take chances in their work.
Resolution Interactive Media Inc. (ResIM) is an established web and mobile development studio with offices in London and Toronto. Our core competency is delivering exceptional and challenging web and mobile projects for clients including 3M Canada, Samsonite Canada, and Bombardier Aerospace. We have internal resources dedicated to the production of our own hardware/software projects and expect all employees to contribute.
You realize that design is more about problem solving and usability than it is about visual appeal. You have a portfolio that demonstrates deep web and mobile design experience and the processes and techniques that lead to final concepts. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients. You love keeping on top of visual design trends and are looking to create the best work of your career.
What You'll Be Doing
- Interpreting wireframes, information architecture diagrams, and user research to determine the best design solution.
- Creating web and mobile interface mock-ups.
- Presenting visual designs to clients and elaborating on the decisions you made.
- Attending production meetings and working with other production team members to solve problems and create work plans.
- Upholding and representing the visual integrity of the ResIM brand.
What We're Looking For
- Wonderful verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- An enthusiasm for usability (ease-of-use).
- Exceptional problem determination and creative problem solving skills.
- Bonus: Ability to hand-code web projects and create/maintain reusable code.
Minimum Two Year College Diploma in a new media or design field (Graphic Design, Multimedia or similar) and a minimum of three years experience as a User Interface Designer.
Full Time Position in either our London or Toronto office. ResIM staffers enjoy a competitive annual salary in a relaxing, open, and collaborative environment. $40,000-$60,000 depending on qualifications, skills, and experience.
Other perks include:
- A mantra of respect towards employee evenings and weekends.
- Project ownership and democratic decision making across all staffers junior/senior.
- Daily flex time, start when you want.
- Company paid conferences and personal development.
- Company paid medical and dental benefits.
- Company provided catered bi-weekly lunches and a stocked food fridge.
What To Submit
Send your resume and at least five samples of live work (URLs please) Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted. ResIM is an equal opportunity employer.
http://res.im - No placement agencies, sub-contract agencies, or recruiters please.