2 Positions Available - Property Manager (Downtown Vancouver)
1 Year Experience
Growing Property Management Company is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Licensed Property Manager to help grow our Downtown Vancouver Office. This position deals with the day to day full management duties associated with unfurnished and furnished suites and a small existing portfolio of suites will be provided to you.
We are dedicated to a successful and positive environment therefore we are looking for someone with experience, attention to detail, who likes working with people, is a team player, can easily multitask, is very organized and enjoys a busy schedule dealing with the management of high end rentals. Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act required. Sales experience is also required to grow our Property Management Division.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Business development to grow and build your own rental portfolio
- Dealing with owner and tenant issues
- Day to day management of rental units
- Drafting of leases and approving potential tenants
- Arranging repairs and liaising with contractors
- Doing inventory check and replenishing supplies
- Conducting move in and move out inspections
- Liaising with Strata corporations and management companies
- Attending arbitration hearings for delinquent tenants
A minimum of 1 year experience in full property management is required.
This position offers the right candidate a very lucrative income potential along with great upward mobility within our growing company.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.