Rent A Center

Rent A Center Employee Reviews in Canada

Great workplace environment and excellent coworkers
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONFebruary 28, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Rent-A-Centre. I felt as though we were more then co-workers, we were a work family. Every day was a new learning experience, and with the help of management and fellow co-workers, I found myself flourishing. I built confidence in myself, and was able to continue so by training others. I was sad to leave Rent-A-Centre, but I looked forward to expanding my knowledge and meeting new people at Easy Home.
The hardest part of my job was assuming the sale. I had a low self esteem, but with guidance and support, I was able to succeed and become the #1 sales associate in our Canadian stores.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being able to help them furnish their homes on a budget.
Pros
Great Benefits, corworkers, employers and environment
No Comment
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABDecember 4, 2015
I am only writing down the required number of words for this field. I have nothing else to say about it. Well, this should be enough.
Positive Experience
Customer Account Rep - Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, OntarioApril 19, 2014
Great Place to work for, just need to focus a little more on Canadian Stores.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not enough focus on canadian stores
Would work for again
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  CanadaJanuary 3, 2013
sometimes you get overwhelmed with collections and deliveries, but overall a good place to work. I've been an employee three times.
Good if you don't have family
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  CanadaMay 8, 2012
It pays well, but it will chew you up and spit you out!! If you have family or any social life RUN!!
Cons
long hours, mean customers, no family time
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Hard to balance work and life working 50+ hours a week, no holidays to start and salary is slightly below where I believe it should be.