Are you retired, a stay-at-home parent or just looking for a change?
Would you like to drive a small school bus with 14 children or less?
All our drivers have a park out so you can start from home and take our bus home after.
Renfrew Educational Services is a not-for-profit, registered charity operating as an independent school. We are an acknowledged leader in program development for children with special needs and children who are typically developing. For 40 years Renfrew has offered a wide range of programs and services to children from Calgary and surrounding areas
- We are currently accepting applications to fill part-time Bus Driver positions for our various locations to commence immediately. Our Bus Drivers work Monday to Friday. Arrangements can be made for your preschool aged child to ride with you.
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Health/Dental and other benefits for those who qualify (work 25 hours or more per week)
- Matching RSP Plan
- The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and passionate about working with children and families. Successful applicants must have a Class 4, 2 or 1 driver’s licence.
- Please contact the Transportation Manager at 403-291-5038 ext. 1801 or email a current resume and letter of interest to:
- Fax: (403) 247-6559 Attention: Transportation Department or
Visit our website at: www.renfreweducation.org
Renfrew Educational Services is a leader in school based intervention services for children with special needs. We specialize in providing...