This is a very attractive opportunity for a licensed pharmacist to staff and operate a pharmacy inside a newly opened, mental health and addiction treatment clinic (methadone clinic). The facility is run and staffed full-time by physician(s), specializing in addiction medicine. This will be our third location in Ontario as we have two other successful clinic/pharmacies in operation.
The pharmacist is required to meet the following requirements:
1) In good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
2) To have taken the CAMH course for the treatment of opioid dependence.
3) Have at least 1 year of experience in working with addiction patients.
4) Have at least 3 years of working experience in general as a pharmacist.
5) Contribute toward the lease hold improvements already spent in opening the structure, and to enter into a lease agreement.
6) Previous managerial/ownership experience is a plus.
Please submit your detailed inquiry along with your cover letter/resume here.
Serious inquires only.