Renaissance

Renaissance Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Loved this job
Station Attendant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches, pto, and benefits are great
Cons: don't think i can find any
Everyday was a learning day here, I learned so much and the people are great enjoyable to work with, the environment was also great and relaxing to work at ease and confident.
Customer Come first
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 21, 2014
Working with a company like McDonalds creates a real diverse mind set for me. Some people may think working for a fast food company is not for them because of different stereotypes but me being given the opportunity to work for them I learned a lot about people and how people (The Customer) would want/like to be treated. I learned you must definitely – more... treat people the way you want to be treated first things first. Working for a fast food company gives you an hands on experience of customer service. – less
Love working for marriott
Guest Service Aide (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 20, 2014
Mariott is somply one of the best companys I have ever work for. I enjoy my Co-works, The service they provide to go above and beyond for the guest and the great benefits for associates.
Family Based atmosphere
SR Loss prevention Officer (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free hotel stays
Cons: scheduling at times
Internal and External investigations, daily, weekly, and monthly audits. Safety meetings and updates. EAS checks, Detex alarm checks. Daily patrol rounds as well as CCTV.
dynamic & creative
Director & Management Consultant (Current Employee), Hà Nội, HNJuly 16, 2014
Cons: long hours
Running Renaissance was demanding yet rewarding. I created a profitable company from nothing.
Fight with life
Hygiene and Safety Environmental Officer (Former Employee), AfghanistanJune 6, 2014
Pros: six months once incentive
Cons: no limit
Its a one of my amazing experience.
I had great titile its my first experience as a Hygiene and Safety environmental Officer.
Handling 2 Dfac's with 150 staff's
Everyday i had to plan Training for all levels.
Marketing Director
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Ponca City, OKMay 12, 2014
Pros: we got to enjoy meals with our residents
Cons: residesnt care some people didnt care as much as others
I spent a lot of time on the phone speaking with people about what the Renaissance was about. Also what kind of care we had to offer. The hardest part of my job was keeping eveyone happy, my co- workers did a lot of team work together so it made it a little better
fast paced, family oriented
floor staff (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKMay 1, 2014
Pros: shift times
Cons: turn over due to staff pool
day to day is busy. the residents make the job worthwhile. enjoy working for my supervisor.
hair salon
Salon Associate (Former Employee), loxahachee, FLMarch 30, 2014
Greet Clients, book appointment, assist with hair, fold towels. etc.
Everyone was like one big family
Group Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2014
I loved working at the Worthington Renaissance. However I did not feel as tho I received the proper training for my position. The position I was hired to do was a very demanding, detailed position. I loved my job and was extremely excited about working at the Renaissance.
5 Star Hotel with Expectations
Floor Supervisor / Security (Former Employee), Doha, DAWFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: accomodation, transportation, meals are taken care of
Cons: 1 day off a week
Working minimum 9hrs a day sometimes staying up to 12 hrs. I learned not about the job description, but also culture in the middle east. Learned Food & Beverage Operations both back and front of the house. Management is fair. Co workers are decent. The most enjoyable part of this job is the clientele i meet from around the world.
Best Job and learned how to supervise a team!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 3, 2014
I was in charge or over--saw 16 employees as a housekeeping supervisor one of only two for a 301 room grand hotel at the world golf village. The helpers were excellent food was great we got to purchase a food ticket that lasts a week or so for our lunches. They gave us perks for working for a great company and doing a great service.
site engineer
site engineer (Former Employee), malleswaramDecember 5, 2013
Everything Was good-- enjoyed as the days were to learn and they were good people to guide the new comers
Nice place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJDecember 2, 2013
My overall rating is good for this company. It has diversity in culture. The work is not hard at all, but alot of standing in one place at a time. The people and nice and respectful.
Customer Service at its best
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CANovember 4, 2013
I have definitely learned how to manage a guests expectations at this job. A typical day at work would be supervising and making sure that all reports and logs have been completed. The billing information on all current guests and future guests is correct. Working with all departments at the property to make sure that guests requests, inquiries, and – more... concerns are addressed and fulfilled if not exceeded. Balancing large groups of check-ins and check-outs, while assisting the concierge, and PBX. The one thing that I have definitely learned from this job is not only how to manage guests expectations, but also how to stay calm and provide exceptional customer service in any chaotic situation. – less
n/a
Empty catheter bags and assist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: management
a typical day at the renaissance is kind of quiet depending the floor you may be working on. we are busy getting residents up until about 12 but inbetween of course is breakfast preperation and lunch and then daily activities for the residents.
Productive and a fun place to work
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte Amalie US Virgin IslandsOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free lunches, great place to work
Cons: n/a
Fun place to work. I enjoyed going to work every day. I enjoyed my coworkers. Wonderful work hours.
15 min from my house
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Terrell, TXOctober 4, 2013
nice hospital co workers are all nice the CEO did not care about the employe are the sick people that was there
fun and productive work place with people
FRONT SERVER/CASHIER SEASONAL (Former Employee), Larkspur, COOctober 2, 2013
Serving customers
learned more customer service
management was good
coworkers were great
no hard part of job
most enjoyable part is the people you get to meet
Great!
STNA (Current Employee), Olmsted Township, OHAugust 20, 2013
Pros: positive co workers. wonderful nurses.
Cons: not enough time to spend with residents individually.
My experience as an aide so far has been fantastic! I love working with the residents. Getting to know the residents' likes and dislikes, and learning about their lives makes the days extremely rewarding. I enjoy being with the residents that don't ordinarily enjoy much, and when I just spend a little extra time with them it puts them at ease and usually – more... I get a smile out of them.
I'm considered a "float" which means I rarely stay with the same residents more than once.My average assignment is usually anywhere from 9-13 residents. I have also mainly been working in a memory support locked unit. So I have become familiar with dementia. I have a difficult time trying to find other people willing to be a team player with me. Most residents require at least 2 people for transfers and it makes the day run smoothly with a partner. – less

1 2 3