Renaissance

Renaissance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Loved this job
Station Attendant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches, pto, and benefits are great
Cons: don't think i can find any
Everyday was a learning day here, I learned so much and the people are great enjoyable to work with, the environment was also great and relaxing to work at ease and confident.
friendly work place,growing organization
Assistant Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Rock Island, ILOctober 31, 2014
Pros: new professional experience
Cons: lack of training
My day started by checking and following up on messages, making calls to possible tenants, maintaining database. Inputting money for rent, storage, parking payments.Maintained confidential files, kept database updated.
The most difficult aspect of this potion was the lack of time for training and learning property management.
Most enjoyable was learning – more... new skills, also being apart of helping people finding places to live. – less
fun work place
Cleaner (Former Employee), GalwayOctober 16, 2014
i enjoyed my time very much when i was working in Renaissance. My colleagues were very helpful and friendly
About Renaissance
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), AfganistanOctober 11, 2014
Contract Service businesses provide facilities management, facilities establishment, contract catering, property operations and other maintenance services to large scale projects, with rapid deployment capabilities in emergencies, including for harsh, remote or beleaguered environments. The businesses serve diverse clients within the Oil & Gas, Energy – more... Services, Healthcare, Education, Military, Commerce & Industry, Ports & Marine sectors.

Renaissance Contract Services group has served the company’s home market of Oman for over 20 years, making Renaissance the market leader in provision of contract services in the Sultanate. Other businesses within the group have successfully exported the Renaissance standard for excellence in infrastructure and hospitality abroad, and have won major international contracts against world heavyweights.

Some of the clients that Contract Services businesses have served are: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), Maersk Contractors Norge AS, Oman LNG, Qalhat LNG, Schlumberger, ROC Oil, Bechtel, Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), Diwan of Royal Courts (Oman), Ministry of Defence (Oman), Ministry of Education (Oman), Ministry of Health (Oman), Oman Mining Company, Royal Guard of Oman, Salalah Port Services, Sultan Qaboos University, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, and United Nations (UNAMI – less
One person proprietorship
PRINCIPAL (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 29, 2014
One person proprietorship. No longer in business but great environment working with great clients.
great staff
angency comp (Former Employee), okc okSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great office
Cons: hours
worked from home to make sure people with disabilities have a meaningful life
Customer Come first
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 21, 2014
Working with a company like McDonalds creates a real diverse mind set for me. Some people may think working for a fast food company is not for them because of different stereotypes but me being given the opportunity to work for them I learned a lot about people and how people (The Customer) would want/like to be treated. I learned you must definitely – more... treat people the way you want to be treated first things first. Working for a fast food company gives you an hands on experience of customer service. – less
Love working for marriott
Guest Service Aide (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 20, 2014
Mariott is somply one of the best companys I have ever work for. I enjoy my Co-works, The service they provide to go above and beyond for the guest and the great benefits for associates.
Family Based atmosphere
SR Loss prevention Officer (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free hotel stays
Cons: scheduling at times
Internal and External investigations, daily, weekly, and monthly audits. Safety meetings and updates. EAS checks, Detex alarm checks. Daily patrol rounds as well as CCTV.
dynamic & creative
Director & Management Consultant (Current Employee), Hà Nội, HNJuly 16, 2014
Cons: long hours
Running Renaissance was demanding yet rewarding. I created a profitable company from nothing.
Fight with life
Hygiene and Safety Environmental Officer (Former Employee), AfghanistanJune 6, 2014
Pros: six months once incentive
Cons: no limit
Its a one of my amazing experience.
I had great titile its my first experience as a Hygiene and Safety environmental Officer.
Handling 2 Dfac's with 150 staff's
Everyday i had to plan Training for all levels.
Marketing Director
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Ponca City, OKMay 12, 2014
Pros: we got to enjoy meals with our residents
Cons: residesnt care some people didnt care as much as others
I spent a lot of time on the phone speaking with people about what the Renaissance was about. Also what kind of care we had to offer. The hardest part of my job was keeping eveyone happy, my co- workers did a lot of team work together so it made it a little better
fast paced, family oriented
floor staff (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKMay 1, 2014
Pros: shift times
Cons: turn over due to staff pool
day to day is busy. the residents make the job worthwhile. enjoy working for my supervisor.
hair salon
Salon Associate (Former Employee), loxahachee, FLMarch 30, 2014
Greet Clients, book appointment, assist with hair, fold towels. etc.
Everyone was like one big family
Group Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2014
I loved working at the Worthington Renaissance. However I did not feel as tho I received the proper training for my position. The position I was hired to do was a very demanding, detailed position. I loved my job and was extremely excited about working at the Renaissance.
5 Star Hotel with Expectations
Floor Supervisor / Security (Former Employee), Doha, DAWFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: accomodation, transportation, meals are taken care of
Cons: 1 day off a week
Working minimum 9hrs a day sometimes staying up to 12 hrs. I learned not about the job description, but also culture in the middle east. Learned Food & Beverage Operations both back and front of the house. Management is fair. Co workers are decent. The most enjoyable part of this job is the clientele i meet from around the world.
Best Job and learned how to supervise a team!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 3, 2014
I was in charge or over--saw 16 employees as a housekeeping supervisor one of only two for a 301 room grand hotel at the world golf village. The helpers were excellent food was great we got to purchase a food ticket that lasts a week or so for our lunches. They gave us perks for working for a great company and doing a great service.
site engineer
site engineer (Former Employee), malleswaramDecember 5, 2013
Everything Was good-- enjoyed as the days were to learn and they were good people to guide the new comers
Nice place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJDecember 2, 2013
My overall rating is good for this company. It has diversity in culture. The work is not hard at all, but alot of standing in one place at a time. The people and nice and respectful.
Customer Service at its best
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CANovember 4, 2013
I have definitely learned how to manage a guests expectations at this job. A typical day at work would be supervising and making sure that all reports and logs have been completed. The billing information on all current guests and future guests is correct. Working with all departments at the property to make sure that guests requests, inquiries, and – more... concerns are addressed and fulfilled if not exceeded. Balancing large groups of check-ins and check-outs, while assisting the concierge, and PBX. The one thing that I have definitely learned from this job is not only how to manage guests expectations, but also how to stay calm and provide exceptional customer service in any chaotic situation. – less

1 2 3