The Project Planner has proven experience in project related planning/coordinating and understands best practice project management methodology and tools.
- Assist PMO with the identification and planning of project management activities across multiple sites
- Assist local PM entities in development of local implementation and adoption schedules, providing guidelines and templates and general advice
- Monitor and track enterprise human resource capacity as it relates to project activities
- Develop, manage and update an integrated regional implementation and adoption schedule with clearly defined deliverables and target dates
- Assist PMO in establishing a standard process for collection of regular updates from local PM entities
- Track and monitor progress of local implementation and adoption activities and flag any deviations from plan
- Produce monthly and quarterly project performance reports for distribution to key stakeholders
- Coordinate scheduling and conduct regular Project Management training sessions for local PM entities, and project resources on PM related tools, templates, applications, etc.
- Track and monitor achievement of adoption targets and provide regular updates
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in project planning/coordination
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation an asset
- 3+ years project related planning/coordinating experience
- Experience in Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Management, etc. related project work an asset
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current practice project management tools and techniques
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Eclipse PPM or Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in project management best practices, policies, procedures, and processes
- Experience generating reports and reporting work assignment progress
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, vendors, and team members
Must be able to travel on a regular basis: Windsor, Chatham and Sarnia
Must have dependable vehicle and valid driver’s licence
Rate of Pay: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
Temporary three (3) month project