Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer components from racks/bins to the stock area.
- Acquire components from component racks and bins
- Insert components in appropriate location in the mould using established inserting techniques.
- Place gaskets on frames if required.
- Remove part from tools, and clean.
- Place completed part onto conveyor system.
- Complete 100% inspection on parts to established quality standards and defects.
- Identify and inform Supervisor of any product, process or quality problems, equipment failure, or health and safety concerns as applicable.
- Pack inspected product in designated containers according to established pack standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is performed in a factory environment where physical lifting is required. All functions required are performed in a standing position.
- The nature of the job requires concentration eg: inspecting parts, packing standards of parts and keeping the line clean and conditioned.
- Aspects of the job could cause tension or anxiety because all functions are performed at a quick and constant pace.
- The demands of the position are such that overtime may be required at times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Factory experience would be an asset.
- Participate in shift and task rotation.
- Ability to work well with others.
Full-time permanent position
Must pass aptitude testing
Start date: TBD
ROP: $12.26 to start
Bi-weekly 3 shift rotation
Application procedure: email current resume, 3 references and verification of grade 12
Indeed - 6 months ago