Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards
- Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Job Requirements:
- Sitting/standing up to 8 hours or more per day
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel or crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and move up to 25 pounds
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour based on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
This is a temporary position.
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.