The Procurement Manager will form an integral part of the purchasing function in the achievement of operational objectives. The role is key to leading the company forward in planned growth and sustainability.
The Procurement Manager will support required activities to achieve department targets, ensuring training and development of the team is kept at the forefront of daily activities and support all members of the purchasing team. The role will support the purchasing function at a strategic and tactical level to achieve objectives required to source, maintain, sell through and reduce or eliminate inventory losses.
QUALIFICATIONS – Candidates must have the following to be considered for this position no exceptions.
- MBA or BA or Business Diploma
- SCMAO/APICS/PLOG accreditation
- Demonstration of courses and seminars to develop / sharpen skills in Supply Chain Management.
- 10 years of experience in purchasing in the CPG market, pet industry preferred, at least 3 years of which as a Purchasing Manager of a team of 3 or more buyers.
- Within 30 minutes by car from Aberfoyle.
No job description is provided, if you are an experienced candidate, you know what the position entails and will demonstrate that in your Resume.