Good customer service is vital in building trust with our loyal customers. We are looking for strong leaders to provide leadership and guidance to the team and create an environment focused on excellent customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and company profitability.
Leadership, Inventory Control, Customer Service
- Motivate team through the Ren’s vision of Best in Customer Experience * Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and themselves accountable to the highest standards * Lead and inspire an excellent customer service culture by recognizing and rewarding your team
- Build effective relationships with peer and upper management partners
- Participate in productive management and team meetings
- Proactively seek to learn and grow through personal learning and development opportunities
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain top management and sales talent for the store * Oversee the training and development in fulltime and part time sales staff
- Recognize performance issues in a timely manner and partner with Store Manager to develop action plans for resolution
- Ensure that all visual directives are executed seamlessly and within scheduled time frame and allotted payroll budget
- Partner in store’s execution of all merchandise processing and flow to the floor in conjunction with exceptional backroom standards
- Assists the Store Manager in the execution of the store business plan that will lead the store to successfully achieve budget plans * Works with Store Manager to ensure budgets are met to include payroll management
- Assists Store Manager in attaining accurate inventory levels and helps reduce shrinkage
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Retail Management Experience preferred * Strong prioritizing, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
Indeed - 4 months ago
We're 100% True North.
We're as hockey-happy, flannel-loving, maple syrup-drinking, "eh"-saying as they come. We're pure...