Field Service Technician - Fulltime - Direct hire
Focus on low voltage electrical work.
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, performs field service activities by installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing Automated Gate Systems, and surveillance based security systems at customer sites. Typically handles routine products and/or problems able to perform these tasks without supervision, getting direction from higher-level technicians on more complex problems. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capable of operating a lift bucket. (Weight requirements: Employee must not exceed 250 lbs including tools.)
- Provides support to regional customers by installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining AGS based security systems using built-in diagnostics and external test equipment.
- May work with customer via phone to identify operations/technical problems. Responds to customer complaints and questions.
- Sets up and utilizes specialized test and diagnostic equipment to isolate malfunctions.
- Installs, repairs, and documents maintenance of equipment and other products. Replaces defective units/components as appropriate.
- Performs site acceptance tests and equipment/system acceptance.
- Performs general maintenance on surveillance systems.
- Perform moderate helpdesk duties.
Indeed - 5 months ago
REMPREX, LLC provides premier managed Intermodal solutions focused on turnkey terminal operations. From engineering and technology, to full...