REMAX

REMAX Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice
AGENT IMMOBILIER - COMMERCIAL (Former Employee), quebecNovember 15, 2013
Pros: funy
Cons: good
sales over 134millon $in hotel motel and real estat financing
Self Employed
Realtor (Current Employee), MississaugaOctober 16, 2013
I work as a real estate agent hence I have to work from home and work on leads.
good
Commercial and Residential Agent (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 10, 2013
The only one teacher you will have - it is you. So the good company, but no companies will help you.You have to develop yourself.
O .K
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), TORONTOAugust 4, 2013
Cons: enough training
O .K
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
I really enjoyed my time at REMAX
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Creston BCApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexible, business oriented, team setting
Cons: got none
REMAX is a great organization and it was a privilege to work for them.
Productive and employee appreciation
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free birthday lunches
A typical work day would start by checking my messages on the phone and read through business email. Organize and priortize then take action upon jotting down the work load of the day.There will be: 1.) urgent and important tasks, 2.) urgent but unimportant tasks, and 3.) non-urgent but important tasks. Tasks in category one need to be done first. Tasks – more... in category two need to be addressed but should not overwhelm you. Make time in each day to address tasks in category three.

Monthly: Birthday catering for employees – less
Remax is a very outgoing , professional and organized corporation.
Secretary (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
As a secretary at Remax for my manger , my experience has been amazing. My typical day at work consist of making coffee, taking down numbers and making appointments for clients; also making flyers and using Microsoft words, excel, and power point. I also taught some of the agents how to use these programs. As a secretary I learned a lot about customer – more... service skills , written and verbal communication skills and time management skills. At Remax management is very organized and professional. They make sure they leave the clients with a smile on their face, and knowing that they will be satisfied about the house their are moving into. The co-workers at Remax are outgoing and energetic. The hardest part about my job working at Remax was paging my managers phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting co-workers. – less
fun and professional atmosphere
Realtor/Broker (Current Employee), Millington, TNAugust 18, 2014
I love selling real estate but I want to further my career as a PTA
Realestate
Customer Service Representative/Bookeeper (Former Employee), Bowie, MDAugust 12, 2014
Show houses on the market. Assist agent with home listings. Have open house on Saturday's. Assist agent with closing
Demanding, challenging and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lakefield Benoni South AfricaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: sponsorship from bond originators
Cons: long hours
Meeting People, each day has its own challenges, answering the phone, always learning new things about the property market, and people, I get to use my coaching skills with my clients and co-workers, markets change and new laws are implemented, the lenders change their criteria regularly. Our Management is on the ball and always checking quality and – more... turn around times. Specially feedback to clients. My co-workers are constantly networking and team work is evident.
The hardest part of the job is securing a Mandate, in our climate there is a shortage of property to sell therefore creating a demand amongst our competitors which means we have to think out the box and be different and make ourselves the obvious choice.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the smile on the
Purchasers face when they buy a home they love and their finance is secured – less
This office was a great place to work very the people were very positive helpful and outgoing!
Office Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2014
I was brought in to help with real estate it was all on the job training and everyone was very helpful in guiding me along the way. I learned very quick and went on to get my license.
Out-of-Business
Administrative and Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 1, 2014
Pros: sales team was out standing
Cons: no benefits, conartist owner
Owners accused of 6.2 million dollar fraud, soon after dissolved with Chapter 7.
Self Empoyed
Sales Associate and Broker (Former Employee), New Windsor NYJuly 9, 2014
This was not a 9-5 job and for 15 years I sold real estate as a Licensed sales person then a Broker. I learned every dimension of the real estate business, negotiating and sometimes mediator.
Great place to work, and everyone works as a team!
Administrative Asst./ Secretary (Current Employee), Granbury, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: sometimes, hours
I open in the mornings, and make sure lights are on, check for faxes, and messages. Also check copy machines, fax machines, to make sure they are functioning properly, and contact agents if important contracts are in, and work on ads, and advertising. Answer phones, and always greet people who come in the office.
I have learned things go smoother when – more... you are sensitive to others, and working with them to help get the job done. Co-workers can make or break a Company, and I believe I have worked with, and been trained by, some of the very best! The hardest part of the job, is when you see, or experience an unhappy client. When this happens, I always try to be sensitive to their needs, and answer any questions they may have. Above all, make sure they leave confident in knowing they are in good hands, and you will do whatever you can resolve any problems to the best of your ability. Best part of my job, meeting people, helping people, and working with a great team.
I have served in Management positions, for many years, and I believe I can be an asset to help with Customer Service needs,and keep the Customer coming back, and also sending their friends, and family to the Company I am honored to be employed with. – less
Fast paced Real Estate company
Realtor/Residential Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 18, 2014
Real Estate agency that strongly encourage independent growth. Teaches agents to set and reach own goals. Remax provides many technological tools to groom successful agents. Overall, Remax is a great company for all self motivated individuals.
Experience was lovely
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Durban, ZNJune 4, 2014
Personal Assistant. General Admin, making appointments and show housing on Sundays.
Loved working with every one in the office and my people skills bloomed.
Remax Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 10, 2014
I appreciate having a job doing what I love. I am thankful for being in an environment of my peers that have the same thought processes as I do. I don't know any Realtor in the business just for the money. We take our jobs very seriously and we love what we do!
Busy office
Administrative Office Assistant (Current Employee), Fargo, NDApril 24, 2014
I have many daily duties from answering phones to scheduling meetings to helping the agents in the office. I am rarely ever sitting, always busy doing something which is how I like it. I love helping people so being an assistant is perfect for me.
Bad Experiene for Me
Promotion (Former Employee), JNYApril 16, 2014
Cons: no work
Worked at home, no real work to speak of..told boss I needed to move on and get full time job with benefits..(had none here, let alone any real work)..boss said not to use her for a reference. Real bad news.
Interesting and informative company.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: professonal enviornment, flexible schedule.
Cons: healthcare
On a typical day at Re/Max as a office administrator you will answer phones, file important and confidential documents, look up listings on MLS, and schedule showings for agents.

1 2 3 4