REMAX

REMAX Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice
AGENT IMMOBILIER - COMMERCIAL (Former Employee), quebecNovember 15, 2013
Pros: funy
Cons: good
sales over 134millon $in hotel motel and real estat financing
Self Employed
Realtor (Current Employee), MississaugaOctober 16, 2013
I work as a real estate agent hence I have to work from home and work on leads.
good
Commercial and Residential Agent (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 10, 2013
The only one teacher you will have - it is you. So the good company, but no companies will help you.You have to develop yourself.
O .K
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), TORONTOAugust 4, 2013
Cons: enough training
O .K
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
I really enjoyed my time at REMAX
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Creston BCApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexible, business oriented, team setting
Cons: got none
REMAX is a great organization and it was a privilege to work for them.
Productive and employee appreciation
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free birthday lunches
A typical work day would start by checking my messages on the phone and read through business email. Organize and priortize then take action upon jotting down the work load of the day.There will be: 1.) urgent and important tasks, 2.) urgent but unimportant tasks, and 3.) non-urgent but important tasks. Tasks in category one need to be done first. Tasks – more... in category two need to be addressed but should not overwhelm you. Make time in each day to address tasks in category three.

Monthly: Birthday catering for employees – less
Remax is a very outgoing , professional and organized corporation.
Secretary (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
As a secretary at Remax for my manger , my experience has been amazing. My typical day at work consist of making coffee, taking down numbers and making appointments for clients; also making flyers and using Microsoft words, excel, and power point. I also taught some of the agents how to use these programs. As a secretary I learned a lot about customer – more... service skills , written and verbal communication skills and time management skills. At Remax management is very organized and professional. They make sure they leave the clients with a smile on their face, and knowing that they will be satisfied about the house their are moving into. The co-workers at Remax are outgoing and energetic. The hardest part about my job working at Remax was paging my managers phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting co-workers. – less
Interesting and informative company.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: professonal enviornment, flexible schedule.
Cons: healthcare
On a typical day at Re/Max as a office administrator you will answer phones, file important and confidential documents, look up listings on MLS, and schedule showings for agents.
Real Estate
SALES (Former Employee), Wayzata, MNJanuary 2, 2014
Residential and Commercial sales, home remodel, and small business acquisition
This is a Part Time position. Providing front desk receptionist coverage.
Receptionist -- Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 12, 2013
This is simply a clerical receptionist position providing support to the agents when needed and a meet/greet to clients who enter the building. This would never be a full time position as agents man the desk during the week as a means to develop new client relationships thru incoming calls and walk-ins.

A great place for a part time job with interesting – more... and cordial people. – less
NY Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Harrison, NYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: productivity
Cons: non-productivity
Nice team work and people.we work with a team, and got along great, great group of co-workers
Outstanding Place to Work and they treat you like Family
Realtor (Former Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: flexibility with hours
Cons: no benefits
My typical day would begin with saying a prayer of thanks and getting my dog up and getting his breakfast and walk. I would typically start my business day at 8:30 looking forward to hearing my phone ring. I'd screen several calls throughout the day to see whether or not I would be able to assist someone in purchasing a home. I'd often refer them to – more... a lender for the first step.

I spent a most part of the day answering phones, reviewing contracts and reports, setting up inspections, and meeting with different agents or vendors to make sure my deadlines were complete.

The hardest part of the job is long hours, no benefits, but the rewards were worth it. It gave me great pleasure to sell a family a home who thought it was out of their reach and to see them still in that home years down the road raising their families and securing their future. – less
Wonderful Atmosphere
Realtor (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: office sales rallies and parties.
Cons: commission only
REMAX Services is a very motivating company to work for. Even when the market is down, our office knows how to rally and march on.
Good company
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 11, 2013
My first place of employment. Very knowledgeable and helpful management.
Work from home
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZSeptember 19, 2013
I worked from home while my son was young helping my husband with his real estate business. I answered phones and took messages, established schedules and coordinated tasks related to listed properties, created marketing material, and created a client database of past and current clients.
The hardest part of the job was working from home and not in – more... an office enviroment.
What I enjoyed most about this job was keeping up with the the database and creating marketing material. – less
Good custumer service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 4, 2013
Fun environment and caring management, professional agents and busy schedules
They were very flexible with hours
Receptionist/ Administrative Technician (Former Employee), Downey, CAAugust 6, 2013
They were flexible with hours and at the staff is great. The staff was very helpful and made me feel like family.
My assesment of a typical day of work
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 30, 2013
My idea of a typical day of work. First and most importantly arriving on time. I have always liked to arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes early on a job. Sometimes people tend to look at you differently when a person does so. When learning a job I ask a lot of questions and sometimes the same one twice if it calls for it. Although, many of the jobs that – more... I have done have a lot of questions involved. I am a very fast learner and do a great job when I am not rushed in doing the job at hand. My motto is a person cannot rush perfection, yet no one person is perfect. Which being able to concentrate is a very great aspect that I have. Secondly, co-workers are very important to me and if there is not a supervisor around there are co-workers that can maybe answer a question. Also, co-workers can help when they are needed; there might be some boxes that need to be put up from a truck that just got in, or maybe even a customer needs help with something if a person is real busy with another customer. The hardest part of a job is as had as the person makes it. Thirdly, I have enjoyed every job I have ever done and getting the job done is the most important part. – less
Im the owner of cleaning serv.
Cleaning services / Maintenance houses & offices (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2013
Iwas cleaning homes and offices for Remax Real State company in clear lake tx .
good
Real Estate Intern - Remax Real Estate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 24, 2013
It is a good place to learn the housing market. Mostly, Advertisement plays an important role for the dealers.

1 2 3