REMAX

REMAX Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Opportunity
Flyer Deliverer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 12, 2014
Great chance to gain some experience and a great boss! I had the opportunity to show that I can follow instructions and be responsible.
fun and amazing place to learn new skills.
Sales/Customer service representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 21, 2014
my work here was fun. I was responsible for examining merchandise to ensure correct prices displayed and Customer service and ensure client pleasure.
self motivation results oriented
REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 17, 2014
Working in a real estate environment is very driven and motivating
Great job for a student/Team work
Contract Manager (Former Employee), montreal, QCAugust 22, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, everyday is different, always meeting new people.
Cons: if a deal was being negotiated it sometimes lead to unexpectedly working very long hours.
I was hired by a private real estate team to manage all of their listing, sales contracts and appointments while studying in law. Working for Remax was a great experience for me as I gained first hand experience in real estate law and was in charge of the contracts and finalizing deals with notaries.

My bosses trusted me so it allowed them to take – more... long vacations during the summer and gave me the opportunity to run an office.

In real estate a deal can happen at any time and our team was always available to meet with clients, this can lead to long hours and late nights but it also allowed for a more flexible schedule.

I enjoyed the team I worked with, the clients I met everyday and the challenges I was given to gain hands on experience while being in school. – less
Enjoyable, invigorating, challenging, inspiring, fun
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), MississaugaAugust 20, 2014
Pros: learning new software
Cons: carrying home work
It has been an excellent experience working as an office assistant at Re/Max Legacy.
My hours depended on the work and deadlines.But other times it was flexible.
I learnt softwares that I found both challenging and interesting. I managed the entire office duties such as filing, updating database calling existing and new clients.I found it extremely – more... envirogating to make videos of listed homes and put ads on Kijiji. It enhanced my communication through artistic representation.
I was the personal assistant to my employer who was understanding and happy with my commitment towards my job. I always finished my assignments way before the deadline.
The most enjoyable part of my job was making videos, uploading articles on websites and talking to people.
As much as I enjoyed the job,often, I would end up working during my time out of the office and this greatly interfered with my personal life. – less
nice
AGENT IMMOBILIER - COMMERCIAL (Former Employee), quebecNovember 15, 2013
Pros: funy
Cons: good
sales over 134millon $in hotel motel and real estat financing
Self Employed
Realtor (Current Employee), MississaugaOctober 16, 2013
I work as a real estate agent hence I have to work from home and work on leads.
good
Commercial and Residential Agent (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 10, 2013
The only one teacher you will have - it is you. So the good company, but no companies will help you.You have to develop yourself.
O .K
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), TORONTOAugust 4, 2013
Cons: enough training
O .K
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
I really enjoyed my time at REMAX
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Creston BCApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexible, business oriented, team setting
Cons: got none
REMAX is a great organization and it was a privilege to work for them.
Productive and employee appreciation
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free birthday lunches
A typical work day would start by checking my messages on the phone and read through business email. Organize and priortize then take action upon jotting down the work load of the day.There will be: 1.) urgent and important tasks, 2.) urgent but unimportant tasks, and 3.) non-urgent but important tasks. Tasks in category one need to be done first. Tasks – more... in category two need to be addressed but should not overwhelm you. Make time in each day to address tasks in category three.

Monthly: Birthday catering for employees – less
Remax is a very outgoing , professional and organized corporation.
Secretary (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
As a secretary at Remax for my manger , my experience has been amazing. My typical day at work consist of making coffee, taking down numbers and making appointments for clients; also making flyers and using Microsoft words, excel, and power point. I also taught some of the agents how to use these programs. As a secretary I learned a lot about customer – more... service skills , written and verbal communication skills and time management skills. At Remax management is very organized and professional. They make sure they leave the clients with a smile on their face, and knowing that they will be satisfied about the house their are moving into. The co-workers at Remax are outgoing and energetic. The hardest part about my job working at Remax was paging my managers phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting co-workers. – less
Quiet Place to Work
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: quiet environment
Cons: not much work
This job was very quiet and the people who were there were very nice and welcoming.
Fun atmosphere and team approach
OFFICE MANAGER/CLOSING MANAGER (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 16, 2014
I took on many roles with this company and loved that I was able to learn so much. Great company to work for. The hardest part of the job was balancing work and home life.
Great people to work for
Administrative personal assistant (Former Employee), Macon GASeptember 30, 2014
Great place to work with friendly people. Learned organizational skills along with customer service.
Great environment and experience
Receptionist (Former Employee), TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: always having something to do, friendly agents, great work environment, professional
Cons: i worked by myself
Working as a receptionist in the office was a very positive experience and enjoyable atmosphere. I was expected to answer any questions from walk-ins or people that called in. I transferred calls to the agents when necessary and assisted clients that came in for meetings with agents. I kept up the conference room and the maintenance of the reception. – more... My most important responsiblity was keeping up with paperwork that was constantly coming in from agents in the process of selling a house. I had to learn a lot about the process of selling a house and the paperwork involved. If there was any paperwork missing I would have to contact the agent in order to complete the process. I was expected to scan and enter all information into the computer which was a constant responsibility since there were numerous loads of paperwork coming in at all times. This job gave me a lot of experience in the real estate field and also in customer service. I learned a lot about how to keep up with my work at a fast pace while also multi-tasking but it was enjoyable because of the friendly atmosphere I worked in. – less
fun and professional atmosphere
Realtor/Broker (Current Employee), Millington, TNAugust 18, 2014
I love selling real estate but I want to further my career as a PTA
Realestate
Customer Service Representative/Bookeeper (Former Employee), Bowie, MDAugust 12, 2014
Show houses on the market. Assist agent with home listings. Have open house on Saturday's. Assist agent with closing
Demanding, challenging and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lakefield Benoni South AfricaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: sponsorship from bond originators
Cons: long hours
Meeting People, each day has its own challenges, answering the phone, always learning new things about the property market, and people, I get to use my coaching skills with my clients and co-workers, markets change and new laws are implemented, the lenders change their criteria regularly. Our Management is on the ball and always checking quality and – more... turn around times. Specially feedback to clients. My co-workers are constantly networking and team work is evident.
The hardest part of the job is securing a Mandate, in our climate there is a shortage of property to sell therefore creating a demand amongst our competitors which means we have to think out the box and be different and make ourselves the obvious choice.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the smile on the
Purchasers face when they buy a home they love and their finance is secured – less
This office was a great place to work very the people were very positive helpful and outgoing!
Office Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2014
I was brought in to help with real estate it was all on the job training and everyone was very helpful in guiding me along the way. I learned very quick and went on to get my license.

1 2 3 4 5