REMAX

REMAX Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Opportunity
Flyer Deliverer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 12, 2014
Great chance to gain some experience and a great boss! I had the opportunity to show that I can follow instructions and be responsible.
fun and amazing place to learn new skills.
Sales/Customer service representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 21, 2014
my work here was fun. I was responsible for examining merchandise to ensure correct prices displayed and Customer service and ensure client pleasure.
self motivation results oriented
REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 17, 2014
Working in a real estate environment is very driven and motivating
Great job for a student/Team work
Contract Manager (Former Employee), montreal, QCAugust 22, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, everyday is different, always meeting new people.
Cons: if a deal was being negotiated it sometimes lead to unexpectedly working very long hours.
I was hired by a private real estate team to manage all of their listing, sales contracts and appointments while studying in law. Working for Remax was a great experience for me as I gained first hand experience in real estate law and was in charge of the contracts and finalizing deals with notaries.

My bosses trusted me so it allowed them to take long vacations during the summer and gave me the opportunity to run an office.

In real estate a deal can happen at any time and our team was always available to meet with clients, this can lead to long hours and late nights but it also allowed for a more flexible schedule.

I enjoyed the team I worked with, the clients I met everyday and the challenges I was given to gain hands on experience while being in school.
Enjoyable, invigorating, challenging, inspiring, fun
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), MississaugaAugust 20, 2014
Pros: learning new software
Cons: carrying home work
It has been an excellent experience working as an office assistant at Re/Max Legacy.
My hours depended on the work and deadlines.But other times it was flexible.
I learnt softwares that I found both challenging and interesting. I managed the entire office duties such as filing, updating database calling existing and new clients.I found it extremely envirogating to make videos of listed homes and put ads on Kijiji. It enhanced my communication through artistic representation.
I was the personal assistant to my employer who was understanding and happy with my commitment towards my job. I always finished my assignments way before the deadline.
The most enjoyable part of my job was making videos, uploading articles on websites and talking to people.
As much as I enjoyed the job,often, I would end up working during my time out of the office and this greatly interfered with my personal life.
nice
AGENT IMMOBILIER - COMMERCIAL (Former Employee), quebecNovember 15, 2013
Pros: funy
Cons: good
sales over 134millon $in hotel motel and real estat financing
Self Employed
Realtor (Current Employee), MississaugaOctober 16, 2013
I work as a real estate agent hence I have to work from home and work on leads.
good
Commercial and Residential Agent (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 10, 2013
The only one teacher you will have - it is you. So the good company, but no companies will help you.You have to develop yourself.
O .K
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), TORONTOAugust 4, 2013
Cons: enough training
O .K
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
FRANCHISED AND WORK INDEPENDENTLY
I really enjoyed my time at REMAX
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Creston BCApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexible, business oriented, team setting
Cons: got none
REMAX is a great organization and it was a privilege to work for them.
Productive and employee appreciation
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free birthday lunches
A typical work day would start by checking my messages on the phone and read through business email. Organize and priortize then take action upon jotting down the work load of the day.There will be: 1.) urgent and important tasks, 2.) urgent but unimportant tasks, and 3.) non-urgent but important tasks. Tasks in category one need to be done first. Tasks in category two need to be addressed but should not overwhelm you. Make time in each day to address tasks in category three.

Monthly: Birthday catering for employees
Remax is a very outgoing , professional and organized corporation.
Secretary (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
As a secretary at Remax for my manger , my experience has been amazing. My typical day at work consist of making coffee, taking down numbers and making appointments for clients; also making flyers and using Microsoft words, excel, and power point. I also taught some of the agents how to use these programs. As a secretary I learned a lot about customer service skills , written and verbal communication skills and time management skills. At Remax management is very organized and professional. They make sure they leave the clients with a smile on their face, and knowing that they will be satisfied about the house their are moving into. The co-workers at Remax are outgoing and energetic. The hardest part about my job working at Remax was paging my managers phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting co-workers.
Réceptionniste
Réceptionniste (Former Employee), Magog, QCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: temps partiel
Cons: ils ont aboli mon poste
Je répondais aux clients par téléphone et en personne. De plus, j’entrais des mandats pour des propriétés à l’ordinateur

C'était un travail intéressant
BON ENVIRONNEMENT,RESPECTIEUX
agent (Former Employee), Lasalle, ONJune 3, 2013
Pros: vendredi pizza gratuit et bonus
Cons: bruillant
UN TRAVAIL PAYANT,ET EN EQUIPE TRES BIEN ORGANISÉ
UNE BONNE FORMATION
travailleur autonome
Courtier immobilier (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: très bonne rémunération
Cons: instable
Un travail avec objectif à la hauteur des performances de chacun
Horaire de travail flexible

L'aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est la Motivation

( vous devez par vous même vous motiver , par de la lecture, des conférences, etc.)