Michelle Fraser and Associates is a leader in the Real Estate industry. We believe in engaging our clients throughout the entire Real Estate transaction. Every day the expertise of our team of five experienced Realtors are put to the test to offer an unprecedented level customer service and solutions.
We are currently sourcing an Administrative Assistant who will listen and work together with our colleagues and clients to form long-term relationships, and deliver Real Estate solutions that fit.
Read on to see if this is a career for you.
Our administrator will be based out of RE/MAX Hallmark’s Fairview office, you will provide administrative support to Michelle Fraser and the team. Day to day activities will include, gathering offers, follow-up with clients, reception coverage, data entry and basic accounting.
Responsibilities will include:
· Project work as per the direction of the Team Lead
· Sending memos to existing and new clients
· Management of the Real Estate database
· Data entry of information into Top Producer
· Managing vacation time for team members
· Scheduling appointments for open houses, client meetings and events
The following qualifications will be required for the successful candidate:
· 1 – 3 years administrative experience within the real estate industry
· Deal administrators are welcome to apply
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong time management skills
· Your professionalism and high regard for confidentially is important in this role
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Top Producer is a must !
Excellent Computer Skills and Professional Demeanour.
Due to the amount of applicants we will only be able to contact those selected for an interview