Relief Pharmacist - 15 Day Contract - South of Kelowna, BC
Must have WIN RX experience. Gas and accommodations covered.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the staff pharmacist is responsible for pharmacy services in a high traffic retail environment. If you are a Pharmacist looking for an opportunity that offers a balanced work environment, support staff and opportunity to grow within the company this position is for you. We offer a a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and reasonable hours.
- Bachelor of Science, in Pharmacy.
- Current licensed as a pharmacist in good standing within the province of employment
- Focus on customer care.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Kroll Windows, Nexsys, and/or Health Watch Next Generation.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and decision- making skills.
- Proven track record of reliability, dependability, and customer service.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Pharmacist Staffing Solutions