(Permanent full time) Edmonton
We are looking for passionate people to help us build the future of security!
- Full time permanent positions
- Work hours: 40 hours/week Monday to Saturday 6:30 AM to 8 PM in rotation
- A complete paid training
- Excellent group benefits package including medical and dental, RRSP with company contribution
- Career advancement possibilities based on your efforts, performance and attitude
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES :
- Open and manage service calls;
- Dispatch service calls to technicians;
- Set an appointment with clients so they are present during the call;
- Follow-up on dispatched calls to ensure client’s satisfaction and job done;
- Supply client’s historic to technicians;
- Analyze the department capacity grids as per foreseen and ongoing calls;
- Modify day planner as per request;
- Notify the different interveners of the changes;
- Validate dispatched calls to different technician groups (residential, commercial, camera, access);
- Answer client’s request awaiting a service call;
- Explain to the clientele the technician’s interventions;
- Dispatch client’s call to appropriate departments;
- Perform system’s test during a service call;
- Inform the technician on the spot of the test’s results;
- Upload/Download alarm security system panels for customers and technicians;
- Other affiliated duties related to the job or upon immediate supervisor’s request.
- High School Diploma required;
- Community College in Business Administration or related discipline is an asset;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a dispatcher (transport, emergency services, municipal services, courier, etc.), however, any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and the Internet.
- Geographic knowledge of the region
- Telephone skills
- Priority judgment
- Organizational skills
- Stress management
Send your resume today!
The sole use of masculine is to alleviate the text only
Reliance Protectron is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed - 4 months ago