RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

cross training provided: training for customer service and sales constantly upgrading to a professional standard
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto head office18 February 2013
I appreciated the training provided at Reliance from a Call center agent to being a lead in team building and being recognized as a top performer. Extra projects were given to me because mgmt recognized a creative approach to my sales presentation. As well , promotion within to eventually become an outside Reliance Home Comfort advisor in heating and cooling was also opened to me, which I gladly recieved.
Pros
ability to be promoted
Cons
sometimes mundane work projects

Other RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

Stressful, dysfunctional
Workforce Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON12 October 2017
I did not enjoy working at Reliance. Employees are at each others throats and every department as well as management from all core branches are all looking to pass the torch when a problem arises and are quick to find someone to blame. No option for shift rotation was ever provided. The work was very fast paced and required a lot of multi tasking. I developed strong prioritization skills while working there
Got to work at home
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2017
I learned a lot about water heaters and how to deal with different types of customers. I got to pick my own hours and the incentives were pretty good too.
Pros
picked own hours
Cons
had to sell insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9