RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

Good casual environment, location and fun co workers
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2013
Afternoon shift starts off a little slow, as the day continues customers call in at a peak time between 5pm and until about 8pm then it's quiet.

I learned a lot about dealing with a variety of customers and used my patience along with a friendly demeanour and the days went smoothly

In dealing with supervisors their was always someone there if you had a problem or issue whether personal or professional

My co workers were a good mix, I remain friends outside of a professional environment with those who have that same attitude as myself (help others as you would want to be), Could not be any better!

The most enjoyable part of the day knowing you helped everyone no matter what the issue, whether appreciated by the customer or not, you still made a difference.

Other RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

Stressful, dysfunctional
Workforce Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON12 October 2017
I did not enjoy working at Reliance. Employees are at each others throats and every department as well as management from all core branches are all looking to pass the torch when a problem arises and are quick to find someone to blame. No option for shift rotation was ever provided. The work was very fast paced and required a lot of multi tasking. I developed strong prioritization skills while working there
Got to work at home
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2017
I learned a lot about water heaters and how to deal with different types of customers. I got to pick my own hours and the incentives were pretty good too.
Pros
picked own hours
Cons
had to sell insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9