RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

Good casual environment, location and fun co workers
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2013
Afternoon shift starts off a little slow, as the day continues customers call in at a peak time between 5pm and until about 8pm then it's quiet.

I learned a lot about dealing with a variety of customers and used my patience along with a friendly demeanour and the days went smoothly

In dealing with supervisors their was always someone there if you had a problem or issue whether personal or professional

My co workers were a good mix, I remain friends outside of a professional environment with those who have that same attitude as myself (help others as you would want to be), Could not be any better!

The most enjoyable part of the day knowing you helped everyone no matter what the issue, whether appreciated by the customer or not, you still made a difference.

Other RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

fun and engaging
Sales Representative & Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  North York, ON10 January 2018
I really enjoyed working at Reliance. When I worked there the location and team were new so we were a small close knit team. The management was great, they were fun and energetic and made a call centre job as enjoyable as possible.
Pros
culture and scheduling
Cons
pay
Pathetic company
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON2 January 2018
This company is a huge joke. Was interviewed and given a start date then was told no job. They pump you up with all these great company benefits and bonuses but then just flip you off. Would never give them the time a day and when I see there product I always tell the homeowners to get rid of it as you are wasting your money. If I were you and you were thinking about applying, think again. Not worth the headache.
Pros
There are none
Cons
They lie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9